Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here should beNever post here again; keep the number stuck at '1000', an eternal trophy for everyone to gawk at and acknowledge. Congratulations, and I hope to never see a post by you again. Fly away now, and find other achievements to accomplish for the human race. [/QUOTE]
Very funny.
If you don't want to see any a post by me again, just click option for "ignore me" don't answer me, just click this option.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Here should be[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dex22ASedN0] video material, [/url] but someone posted it here earlier :)
It was @~Sn@ke~ .

I didn't know that it was my 1 000 post :D
Never post here again; keep the number stuck at '1000', an eternal trophy for everyone to gawk at and acknowledge. Congratulations, and I hope to never see a post by you again. Fly away now, and find other achievements to accomplish for the human race.

Attachments

• image_42307_fit_940.jpg
    image_42307_fit_940.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

It is available from today. Maybe someone from the uk want to buy it:p

....and of course the mandatory "can witcher really tear skyrim apart" skyrim comparison:facepalm:

This is never going to end is it?

Even after the game releases there'll still be comparisons and bullshit. Guess I just have to realize it's time to get over it and stop getting annoyed by it, sigh.

I hope the modding community goes crazy with Witcher 3 like they did with skyrim. But the reason why people never modded witcher games as much is probably because the games are pretty much perfect just the way they are, and modding would just cheapen a witcher game in my opinion.

I'd say the only mods that are needed are for witcher 1's combat and graphics (to make it more modern).

I hope the modding community goes crazy with Witcher 3 like they did with skyrim. But the reason why people never modded witcher games as much is probably because the games are pretty much perfect just the way they are, and modding would just cheapen a witcher game in my opinion.

I'd say the only mods that are needed are for witcher 1's combat and graphics (to make it more modern).
For that to happen they need to make redkit a lot more user friendly and make sure it's not released almost two years after release.

Removing as I saw in the other thread they aren't having any links to spoilers regarding the embargo'ed stuff. All I will say is that there are a few details that have leaked to a certain well known forum, and it sounds like good stuff.

Last edited:
Interview with Matthew Steinke, Lead Technical Designer.
http://www.gamenews.ovh/2015/01/the-witcher-3-matthew-steinke-lead.html

AND THEN THERE’S THE QUESTIONS HE DIDN’T ANSWER
Like this one, for example: “The Witcher has never been coy in its presentation of sex and sexuality. Has the recent furore over Gamergate, Anita Sarkeesian, and gender in gaming impacted how CDP approaches the subject of sex and the depiction of women?”

Given the controversy over the first Witcher’s naked collector cards and then the whole fiasco with the barely-clad fembot in the Cyberpunk trailer, you’d think CDP would have something to say on this issue. Apparently not. A pity.

:rly?:

Anyhow, that economy system and how the hell is it supposed not to be exploited ad nauseam through fast travel is still a mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom