Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea this is pretty much what I'm expecting 90% of the articles to be.

Just super general stuff that ultimately amounts to a Journalist going, "It was good!" and nothing actually being taken in-depth with what was witnessed.

Hopefully there'll be those few folk (Like Lucas) who actually give us some decent in-depth impressions.

(Sorry, Lukasz.. Weird too because my brain pronounced it correctly but my fingers still typed Lucas)

Last edited:

Just super general stuff that ultimately amounts to a Journalist going, "It was good!" and nothing actually being taken in-depth with what was witnessed.

Hopefully there'll be those few folk (Like Lucas) who actually give us some decent in-depth impressions.
What's Lucas's site? Or is he a member here?

My favorite is this single quote though :)

The only issue I encountered was a mission that saw me chasing a lying archer on horseback. After pursuing the guy for what felt like a really long time, one of the devs noticed me playing it and hurried over to assure me that the quest was bugged and apologise for this egregious problem. After last year’s litany of bug-riddled AAA titles, this didn’t even register so I’m glad he came to stop me because I probably would have just chased the guy forever and had a nice time.

Such is the name of previews and Q&As.... and then people wonder why I show disinterest in such things, MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN DIFFERENT WORDS.

/rant

---------- Updated at 10:21 AM ----------

What's Lucas's site? Or is he a member here?
Lukasz is the owner of the polish Witcher fansite, the biggest in Poland. He is also a member here yes.

Such is the name of previews and Q&As.... and then people wonder why I show disinterest in such things, MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN DIFFERENT WORDS.

/rant

---------- Updated at 10:21 AM ----------

Lukasz is the owner of the polish Witcher fansite, the biggest in Poland. He is also a member here yes.
Ah ok, I'm hoping to hear from him then. He sounds like someone who will give a real in depth talk about it.

That's expected, until you get a guy like Daniel Bloodworth from Game Trailers who is actually a Witcher fan but balanced in his impressions. We'll get some decent info from previews.

That's expected, until you get a guy like Daniel Bloodworth from Game Trailers who is actually a Witcher fan but balanced in his impressions. We'll get some decent info from previews.
Yeah, Daniel said on Twitter he may do a live Q/A tomorrow in addition to his preview, so that will hopefully be worth checking out.

GT posted this earlier.

View attachment 9646

Attachments

• soonm.JPG
    soonm.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 52
Oh hey I remember this Daniel guy from one of the videos from an E3(not sure which year), didn't know his name or affiliation. But he was pretty good, mentioned the things people like us would like to know.

(Like aard hitting a beehive creating a commontion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom