Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope by "preparing" they mean that it's just random ideas being jotted down on someone's napkin as they eat lunch at their PC's whilst every man, woman and child at CDPR is bug testing and polishing.

Okay, that's a little ridiculous :hai:... Regardless, if someone's work is "finished" on TW3, either send them over to Cyberpunk or get them bug testing and polishing. We don't need additional post release content, we need a polished and complete game. Focus on that first and then after the game has gone gold, start to look at any post-game content.

I hope that any additional content they may do is either Expansion Tier content reasonably priced so, or free stuff. I know that sounds entitled, but the last thing I want to see is CDPR releasing some "Weapons pack" or charging for something like the Arena we got in TW2. CDPR have built their respect and trust in the community based on their attitude towards consumers, the last thing I want to see is for them to do something stupid which would sow the seeds of doubt in them with everyone everywhere.

Now obviously we've all seen their skyboxes in all the different shots and goddamn they really are gorgeous. I just complied this picture with the 4 different pics floating around the internet of different weather conditions from the older build of the game and it still looks really beautiful, so yes THE SKYBOX IS GODTIER

no Geralt
Dropped.

I have no appropriate gif or reaction image to express how much I love the Skyboxes we've seen.

Absolutely cannot wait to just ride around in-game with them chilling above me.

If the sky reacts in conjunction with the landscape, ie; shifting clouds casting shadows that swim across the hills and mountains, shorts will have to be changed.

Now obviously we've all seen their skyboxes in all the different shots and goddamn they really are gorgeous. I just complied this picture with the 4 different pics floating around the internet of different weather conditions from the older build of the game and it still looks really beautiful, so yes THE SKYBOX IS GODTIER.
Wow, I really like the sky's rim in these pictures.

... what?
:troll:

Welp, you know what a cirifanboy hopes and thinks it is ;)

I got three things from that.
1. The interviewer was working from a standard checklist "Must ask about DLC" and just struck lucky.
2. Those commenting don't know that CDPR don't usually charge for DLC, otherwise they wouldn't have been so negative.
3. I don't think it ruled out Arena. I just think he doesn't want to talk about DLC.

Personally, I'm hoping they bring out MP Arena, or some kind of MP quest in TW3, when CP77 is fairly well into development, as sort of a beta-test for MP in CP77. It'll be good for them, and for us. Especially if it's also playable as single-user, with a new character.

Tsk tsk, don't go there.

Jupiter_on_Mars

[video=youtube;GPW-xrVnN5A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPW-xrVnN5A[/video]

Last edited:
It reminds me how crazy ambitious the game is. The E3 interviews talk about there being enough content to make 100 hours a speedrun, then you have the technical aspects (weather, the sky, effects, etc) and now that every bit is handcrafted. The only sad part of it is that many gamers will only see a fraction of the content, a 100 hour plus game with lots of different endings/world states is almost mmo like in time needed.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but it's interesting.

Jose says regarding the characters Yennefer and Ciri there will be choices
in the later part of the game, that change how things end with them~

I love how Jose says at 1:34 "newcomers to the Ciri".

Epic.

Last edited:
[video]

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but it's interesting.

Jose says regarding the characters Yennefer and Ciri there will be choices
in the later part of the game, that change how things end with them~
Oh no, I will sit on my chair watching the screen for days before I'll decide.
I can feel the suffering right now.

Damn.

900p hey... Not bad quite frankly. I definitely expected that Demo to be 720p. I think they are probably going to push for 1080p on both Consoles. Which would be a delight to see (As much as I'm a PC person, I want to see Console guys get a great experience and 1080p really does deliver that 'crispness'). With the 8 months of optimization I reckon they can pull it off.

So, we're going to reintroduce the characters in the beginning, and we're going to spoon feed the gameplay mechanics you need to learn. So you're not going to be thrown into the pit of fire like you were in Witcher 2. I think we made a mistake doing that.
Ugh, every time I hear more about this 'Prologue' I just get a bad feeling. Especially the use of words there is awful, hopefully it's just PR talk or John Mamais being John Mamais.
At the very least I guess if the prologue is really 'hand-holdy' then people who had no issues with TW2's system should absolutely blow through the 'Tutorial' in no time and get out of there.

Guest 2686910

By comparison, the graphics of the console versions are equivalent to high settings on PC.
Well then, they better optimise the shit out of PC version, because I refuse to play on console settings and resolution after forking out really significant amount of money for PC better than those boxes. I'm watching you CDPRed, don't you disappoint me...

900p and high settings on Xbox One, that's actually pretty good! I'd like to believe that running the game on ultra (without heavy AA) won't require a super high-end PC after all.

900p and high settings on Xbox One, that's actually pretty good! I'd like to believe that running the game on ultra (without heavy AA) won't require a super high-end PC after all.

Yeah it would be strange if it did, since the consoles can run high settings too, otherwise there is some really bad optimisation going on.

Ugh, every time I hear more about this 'Prologue' I just get a bad feeling. Especially the use of words there is awful, hopefully it's just PR talk or John Mamais being John Mamais.
At the very least I guess if the prologue is really 'hand-holdy' then people who had no issues with TW2's system should absolutely blow through the 'Tutorial' in no time and get out of there.
This won´t be my problem. In moment game will give me control over the Geralt I will go explore the world and main s(tu)tor(ial)y won´t see me at least for ten hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom