Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing really new. Good interview though, Jose and Jonas were definitely my favorites from E3.

Underwater sounds like it really could have some cool possibilities. Interested to see a little more parkour, I do wonder how Geralt will go about scaling cliffs/houses etc, although if we don't see it until you're scaling a cliff in-game I hardly think it'll be a big deal.

«TW3 is 65 times larger than TW2».

CDProjekt, get your act together.

I thought the same. Measuring the size of the game world isn't something that they're that bothered about, which is probably why they keep confusing the figure.

In another interview with Mamais, he was asked about the '3.5 times the size of Skyrim', and Mamais replied that he didn't want to say because they don't want to discredit Skyrim. I think ultimately that's why they are keeping to their previous game as a comparison.

Was it orginally like 40 times? it could very well be they made it even bigger and is now that big..

They're still keeping with the 35 times larger. And I'd expect it to be still around that figure. He's just confused.

The sound seemed fine to me. No issue at all understanding them. I liked how they dawdled on certain questions, knowing too well they can't elaborate -- such as the different mini-games. There looks to be plenty more content that we're yet to hear about.

Last edited:
I just wonder how under water combat will be?

I mean will it be different? It would look very very strange to see Geralt just using his normal on-ground fighting moves and swords but under water.

Would make more sense to have him have a harpoon or something to use that'd make more logcial sense.

I just wonder how under water combat will be?

I mean will it be different? It would look very very strange to see Geralt just using his normal on-ground fighting moves and swords but under water.

Would make more sense to have him have a harpoon or something to use that'd make more logcial sense.

In the Angry Joe interview, it was stated that underwater combat will be limited to the use of the crossbow, like a harpoon. It is simply for defensive purposes I believe.

In the Angry Joe interview, it was stated that underwater combat will be limited to the use of the crossbow, like a harpoon. It is simply for defensive purposes I believe.

No, I don't think so.

Paraphrased:
You will be able to fight them underwater. You will be able to shoot them with your crossbow.

Both melee and ranged I reckon.

Is that swamp gameplay on PC or Xbox One?

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I really want to know. If that is on Xbox, it looks pretty darn amazing for console

Yeah IGN had that back on E3 week. It's just the current posting seems a lot smoother (perhaps because its not streaming).

So true, I hope they add rain or fog to the swamp though. Not as gritty as in TW1 for my taste.

Well I'm sure the weather isn't static. Any other day it could have been raining or *more* foggy (there is some). They likely wanted to give a sense of open expanses and showcase points of interest, which would be hindered by a thick shroud around Geralt.

@1337Smithy
Like there would be a greater chance for rain and fog in that area but not always. I try to remember which game it was but there were sandstorms and what not and Dead Space 3 had snow storms in some areas. Not knowing where I go or what is in front of me makes it more fun to explore a new area. Hope the map will be grey in places we didn't visit yet.

I think that the game already has those thanks to the dynamic weather.
Thanks, was afraid what types of weather they'd have. Think I saw rain in the E3 trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom