Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

+
I can't understand it at all, first time i see developers pushing you to buy something and then prevent you from playing the game. Please remove crown limit. And let us play as much as we want.
To be fair the daily crown system this replaces (for now) also capped at 4 full crowns a day and all you buy with the premium pass are the respective vanities, so since you can eventually reach level 100 anyways you will get all of that eventually.

HY Guys!
I Have a Transfered Account from ps4 to PC and I also have another Account what i used only on pc! So In my transfered profil from ps4 i dont have the Journey but in My Only PC account i have it. So anybody have the same problem or the transfered profils to pc dont get the Journey upgrade??
Thanks for Answers

To be fair the daily crown system this replaces (for now) also capped at 4 full crowns a day and all you buy with the premium pass are the respective vanities, so since you can eventually reach level 100 anyways you will get all of that eventually.

The daily crown system released daily, though. Here I am reaching "weekly" limit two days in and getting no rewards for two days already. Nor will I "reach level 100" anyway, because I didn't buy me the extra 25 levels. On top of that, I get the annoying pop-up announcing that after every match. That's probably the worst part of this whole thing.

The daily crown system released daily, though. Here I am reaching "weekly" limit two days in and getting no rewards for two days already. Nor will I "reach level 100" anyway, because I didn't buy me the extra 25 levels. On top of that, I get the annoying pop-up announcing that after every match. That's probably the worst part of this whole thing.

Having the pop-up is not nice. However, the well rested bonus is enabled daily, so there are still 14 CP on a daily basis. The system is calculated that if you get the well rested bonus (14 CP) daily you should reach level 100 by the end of the journey. Check the detailed analysis Journey thread.

What is gonna happen after we are finished with journey thing? Will we able to gain reward points? If so how many per day excluding the ones come with leveling up? In old system we were getting 2 for first 6 crowns and 2 for 12 and 1 for 24. I was doing 18 crowns and getting 4 reward points per day. I hope this amount wont decrease.

What is gonna happen after we are finished with journey thing? Will we able to gain reward points? If so how many per day excluding the ones come with leveling up? In old system we were getting 2 for first 6 crowns and 2 for 12 and 1 for 24. I was doing 18 crowns and getting 4 reward points per day. I hope this amount wont decrease.
The old system kicks in again, they said.

Well the quests reset, but now they're forcing us to play particular decks (Aristocrats, Zeal, Bounty). Great job at making us jump through bullsh-t hoops.

I have to say, since the introduction of Journey I've begun for the first time contemplating uninstalling the game.

wtf with the news daily's quest ? Aristocrate ? Zeal ? Bounty ? Newbie here, didn't even notice there was a such thing (except for zeal). obvisouly i've seen some aristocrate, have to admit. but damn that's boring as fuck and for the new players who's struggling to get scraps for their deck build... didn't have the ressource for craft a aristo and bounty deck -_-

wtf with the news daily's quest ? Aristocrate ? Zeal ? Bounty ? Newbie here, didn't even notice there was a such thing (except for zeal). obvisouly i've seen some aristocrate, have to admit. but damn that's boring as fuck and for the new players who's struggling to get scraps for their deck build... didn't have the ressource for craft a aristo and bounty deck -_-

Same problem for me. I'm a new player and bought the premium pass. I can't build a sy deck and complete the bounty quest.

Same problem for me. I'm a new player and bought the premium pass. I can't build a sy deck and complete the bounty quest.

i check i can't even do the "zeal" one, or the "special" one, which are easiest because it's on the third part of the journey's quest... Ffs -_-

if you find a solution my fellow newbie comrade, please let me know :)

Don't you guys have enough neutral Cards to fill a Syndicate Deck and 180 scraps to craft 2 Witch hunters and play a few seasonal mode Matches with it (+2 witch hunter copies)

Same goes for Aristocrats 2 thirsty Dame 60 scraps.

There are several bronze aristocrats. There are several bronze NR cards with zeal. And as pointed out by OneWhoCravesSouls playing seasonal helps.
It actually helps completing plenty of quests and contracts about twice as fast. I was farming the "reveal" contract (I was already much advanced into it from the time there was much more reveal) and now I'm farming the "hoard" contract (doing on average 50 ticks per games).

This is very very nice if it works well and without bugs, bad for new players. Week two will let you suck eggs building a deck you wont be happy with. Fix it please. Your hot fix 6.1.1 doesnt work on pc and mobile version, I hate to say this but [...]. Atleast give us a free crown boost (compensation) if you cant fix your greedy battle pass. I am not the only one feeling this way.
-Sorry, I am just infuriated. The bug has been going on for days. Everything is frustrating; bugs, the quest. Premium is not worth it at this point.
- I updated my pc version w/ hotfix I even reinstalled it on my phone. Nothing happened. Is it possible to refund it? I love the pass but if trying to fix it consumes time than playong it, then, not signing up w/ it. Return my money and my trust.
Edited. -Drac

Last edited:
Top Bottom