Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

100 levels to unlock, granting new vanities and special rewards! Discover a world of rewards with Journey!

PROGRESS
Over the next three months, every round you play and win across GWENT’s competitive game modes will earn you progress in Journey. There's a total of 100 levels to unlock, granting new vanities and other special rewards.

UNLOCK
Everyone has access to the free tier of Journey and can immediately start working toward leveling up and earning its rewards: player avatars, reward points, and a variety of card kegs. A premium tier of Journey is also available for purchase, granting you instant access to Geralt’s legendary neutral leader skin, with over 50 unique ornaments for you to earn as you play the game!

UPGRADE
Level up in Journey to unlock more customization options for Geralt’s character: weapons, armor, trophies, and accessories. With Journey, we’re also introducing brand new types of ornaments to GWENT: coins, as well as animated avatars and borders!

FOLLOW AN UNFOLDING STORY
At the start of each week, a new chapter of Journey’s story will be unveiled. Not just any story, mind you, but one of witcher Geralt and master bard Dandelion, both off on a riveting adventure! There’s more, still, as their story comes with its own set of quests which, upon completion, will boost your Journey progression.

Ready to begin your Journey?

I'm confused. Is that a replacement for the current daily crown system? How long is it going to last? When we get there, are you going to just add more lvls or replace it completly?

It looks amazing (i guess?), but you should explain it better.

And what about the MP changes?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Sooooooo, its a Battle Pass... Very similar to Rocket League's, maybe other games but that's the one i know.

Not a big fan of the system, but we'll see how are the free ornaments compared to the premium ones.

I'm confused. Is that a replacement for the current daily crown system? How long is it going to last? When we get there, are you going to just add more lvls or replace it completly?

It looks amazing (i guess?), but you should explain it better.

And what about the MP changes?
It's going to last next three months, after you get everything, just wait for this event to end.

It's going to last next three months, after you get everything, just wait for this event to end.

I wouldn't be so sure, it says Week 1/5, so I am assuming it'll be possible to get to level 100 in 5 weeks. Beyond that is 8 more weeks before the journey ends, so I think it'll probably just flatten to 2 reward points for every 24 crowns you collect from the same quests to stay somewhat in line with current daily rewards.

This looks really cool.

I think I found an early bug - The math is off, I should have 40 crowns and have progressed a level but it says 22/24?

View attachment 11034644
Try logging out and then back in. I had a bug where I'd damaged units 20 times and the quest completion didn't register. When I logged back in, both were completed and I was into level 2.

This update is very cool, thank you! Looking forward to experiencing it further.

Try logging out and then back in. I had a bug where I'd damaged units 20 times and the quest completion didn't register. When I logged back in, both were completed and I was into level 2.

This update is very cool, thank you! Looking forward to experiencing it further.

Did that and the opposite happened. I'd purchased the premium pass before I'd logged out and now both progress seem to be lost. Still shows 22/24 though for some reason, so I guess I get to do those again for extra crowns? Not sure what's up with it.

Higher Prestige Levels are changed, no boost at meteroite powder or guaranteed premium card anymore. Why this in not mentioned in the patch notes? This is a huge nerf as player only slowly move into this prestige levels.
Without daily crownes how to finish quest from 2019 season where it necessary to finish them?

Tell me if I've got this wrong but you can only progress 24 Crowns (1 Level) per day? And you want me to buy the battle pass that's capping my progress - I don't know any other game with a battle pass that limits your progress on a daily basis, they're all tied into play time.

If that's the case no thanks, I'll pass.

Higher Prestige Levels are changed, no boost at meteroite powder or guaranteed premium card anymore. Why this in not mentioned in the patch notes? This is a huge nerf as player only slowly move into this prestige levels.
Without daily crownes how to finish quest from 2019 season where it necessary to finish them?
Damn just checked it they changed all prestige related to powder, so much for "we communicate stuff now before we change it"

Top Bottom