Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

+
If I keep unlocking standard levels and buy premium down the road, will I instantly unlock all premium rewards up to that level?

100 levels to unlock, granting new vanities and special rewards! Discover a world of rewards with Journey!

PROGRESS
Over the next three months, every round you play and win across GWENT’s competitive game modes will earn you progress in Journey. There's a total of 100 levels to unlock, granting new vanities and other special rewards.

UNLOCK
Everyone has access to the free tier of Journey and can immediately start working toward leveling up and earning its rewards: player avatars, reward points, and a variety of card kegs. A premium tier of Journey is also available for purchase, granting you instant access to Geralt’s legendary neutral leader skin, with over 50 unique ornaments for you to earn as you play the game!

UPGRADE
Level up in Journey to unlock more customization options for Geralt’s character: weapons, armor, trophies, and accessories. With Journey, we’re also introducing brand new types of ornaments to GWENT: coins, as well as animated avatars and borders!

FOLLOW AN UNFOLDING STORY
At the start of each week, a new chapter of Journey’s story will be unveiled. Not just any story, mind you, but one of witcher Geralt and master bard Dandelion, both off on a riveting adventure! There’s more, still, as their story comes with its own set of quests which, upon completion, will boost your Journey progression.

Ready to begin your Journey?
Hi @devs! I’m new to forums so can’t make an original post. I came here to bring to your attention that auto-mill is already on the fritz. It worked for me the first two times I opened deck builder, and not since.
I really hope you’ll be able to fix this immediately. As a newer player I waste so much time milling my cards one by one! It can be really discouraging getting wrecked by people who have every card already. Daily quests refresh slowly and it’s really tough to expand your collection to a competitive point without spending all your currency on one faction. Which gets boring!

Thanks, stay clean and safe over there. Thank you guys for continuing to work to give us what we need throughout this crisis!

Why is there no decent explanation for these crown numbers /24 and /14. I can guess what is /24 for but 14 makes no sense. What is gonna happen to our 6/12/24 crown system after this freak show ends 3 months later? That was a good way to craft some cards so now you decide to make it harder for player who dont spend that match money on this game?

So, just to confirm:
1. It is impossible to unlock Premium by playing? I have to buy the option to get the bottom row of goodies unlocked?
2. If I already unlocked 10 items in the top row and then purchased the Premium, I automatically get those 10 items at the bottom?

So, just to confirm:
1. It is impossible to unlock Premium by playing? I have to buy the option to get the bottom row of goodies unlocked?
2. If I already unlocked 10 items in the top row and then purchased the Premium, I automatically get those 10 items at the bottom?
1. Yes (from what I know)
2. Yes (I bought it at 2/3 and still got the first)

So these 14 bonus crowns don't reset, at least for my. If they are reset weekly this is absurd.
They mentioned they reset daily.
Either it's a bug that they did not reset yet or they will reset at the same time the system was introduced yesterday.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
So, just to confirm:
@InkognitoXI was right:
1. Correct. Premium row can only be unlocked via purchase.
2. Yes, when you purchase the premium you automatically receive rewards for the stages that you've already unlocked :)

Hi everyone! Apologies for not jumping in this thread earlier, I see that there is a lot of questions, I'll do my best to address the main topics below:

1. Prestige levels bonuses change

With Journey progression replacing Daily Crowns system, some Prestige bonuses became obsolete. Therefore, we've updated bonuses for levels 6-8, but, due to a mistake level 4 wasn't updated - the fix for this is coming. Unfortunately, due to the localization error, there was a big mix up with descriptions, so the correct configuration looks like this currently:

Prestige 1-5: No changes
6 - +1RP to Daily quests
7 - +1RP to Daily quests
8 - Chance for RP in GG rewards
9 - NO CHANGES (localization error, fix is coming)
10 - NO CHANGES (localization error, fix is coming)

2. Journey quests aren't progressing and/or CP rewards for completing quests are not being delivered

This is a known bug, which team is actively fixing since yesterday - once it will be resolved, all delayed progress and rewards will be granted and players will be unblocked from taking next quests.

3. "Well Rested" bonus - how it works?

Every day you can receive up 14 extra Crown Pieces by winning rounds. Every 1 win that grants you 1 Crown piece normally will also grant you an extra Crown Piece (up to 14 extra pieces daily). You can track how many extra Crown Pieces left to be claimed today in the top right corner of Journey panel (above quests).

4. What will happen if I’ll purchase a premium pass after progressing on the free tier?

You will immediately get all rewards from previous levels of Extended Journey and will continue from your current level.
In case of purchasing Fast Travel bundle, you will receive access to Extended Journey AND + 25 levels to teleport you on the track. You will also automatically receive all rewards for your new level and all levels behind it.

5. Will playing games in any mode count towards Journey progression?

Currently, only matches played in Seasonal and Classic modes will count towards Journey progression. We’re working on adding Arena to the list of game modes contributing to Journey progression soon.

Hi everyone! Apologies for not jumping in this thread earlier, I see that there is a lot of questions, I'll do my best to address the main topics below:

1. Prestige levels bonuses change

With Journey progression replacing Daily Crowns system, some Prestige bonuses became obsolete. Therefore, we've updated bonuses for levels 6-8, but, due to a mistake level 4 wasn't updated - the fix for this is coming. Unfortunately, due to the localization error, there was a big mix up with descriptions, so the correct configuration looks like this currently:

Prestige 1-5: No changes
6 - +1RP to Daily quests
7 - +1RP to Daily quests
8 - Chance for RP in GG rewards
9 - NO CHANGES (localization error, fix is coming)
10 - NO CHANGES (localization error, fix is coming)

2. Journey quests aren't progressing and/or CP rewards for completing quests are not being delivered

This is a known bug, which team is actively fixing since yesterday - once it will be resolved, all delayed progress and rewards will be granted and players will be unblocked from taking next quests.

Every day you can receive up 14 extra Crown Pieces by winning rounds. Every 1 win that grants you 1 Crown piece normally will also grant you an extra Crown Piece (up to 14 extra pieces daily). You can track how many extra Crown Pieces left to be claimed today in the top right corner of Journey panel (above quests).

4. What will happen if I’ll purchase a premium pass after progressing on the free tier?

You will immediately get all rewards from previous levels of Extended Journey and will continue from your current level.
In case of purchasing Fast Travel bundle, you will receive access to Extended Journey AND + 25 levels to teleport you on the track. You will also automatically receive all rewards for your new level and all levels behind it.

5. Will playing games in any mode count towards Journey progression?

Currently, only matches played in Seasonal and Classic modes will count towards Journey progression. We’re working on adding Arena to the list of game modes contributing to Journey progression soon.
Thanks! Makes sense now. I hope, the fix of Journey quests will come soon.

Hi everyone! Apologies for not jumping in this thread earlier, I see that there is a lot of questions, I'll do my best to address the main topics below: (...)
Thanks a lot ThorSerpent for these explanations.

Could you also tell us how often the quests under "week 1/5" can be completed (in theory, beside any potential current bug)? Once? Once a week? Once a day? ...

Hello!
I really don't know what gives this bonus? I completed it twice, but don't saw any changes. And no description added to it. So now I don't know what it's for.

Why is there a limit to the amount of Crowns one can get per week ?

Because they want to push us to buy Premium pass. They wanna Milk all New players came to play from mobile device. Trying to make the game pay2win. I was telling my friends it is not p2w like other cars games and advicing them to play the game. But all sudden they decided to make it p2w.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Hello!
I really don't know what gives this bonus? I completed it twice, but don't saw any changes. And no description added to it. So now I don't know what it's for.
After winning a round you get a Crown Fragment. The Well Rested bonus doubles this, so that you can get 2 Crown Fragments after each round you won.

It means that each day you can get up to 14 additional Crown Fragments.

If this is true, this is egregious! There is no reason whatsoever for a company to be selling a product that doesn't work.

I think it is still worth buying the pass right now. $9.99 over three months is pretty reasonable price to support the continued existence of a game I enjoy. Although, I understand that everyone is different and that amount of money means a lot more for some. Making games is hard, and so there will be bugs at times. I'm confident a fix for the premium quests will be coming relatively soon. The free quests can be completed, and all the quests are quite easy to achieve, so once the fix has been applied, it won't take very long to fulfill the premium quests.

Top Bottom