Introducing the Iron Judgment Extra Pack!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

We've just added the Iron Judgment Extra Pack as an additional pre-order option!

This pack contains:
- 15 Iron Judgment kegs
- Alternative Iron Judgment Cardback

Note: The pack will be available on consoles at a later time due to certification.

Details regarding both pre-orders can be found here.

Would buy it as soon as appears on PS Store, but my hands are tight by 3rd parties.. :)

If you do not understand the context (PC guys), please ignore..

Raunbjorn

Would buy it as soon as appears on PS Store, but my hands are tight by 3rd parties.. :)

If you do not understand the context (PC guys), please ignore..
Yeah, I'm in the same situation. Bought the previous ones but I'm gonna pass on this one.

Im kinda sad about these bundles tbh. I really like to support you guys and I buy almost every ornament you release but these bundles are really off balance. The 43$ one is worth the price as it offers a skin, game board, cardback and 25 PREMIUM kegs. But the 16$ one for me is not worth it. I like its card back way more than the one in the other bundle but then again - it would be like giving 16$ only for the cardback since I dont care much about kegs with all the ore I have. I can't afford to buy the 43$ one and if I want to get a cardback im left with no option but to buy the 16$ one. And I know they are only cosmetics but they are one of the really cool parts about gwent!

Thank you, CDPR, so much for the less expensive option for the new Iron Judgment expansion! It's very much appreciated :cool::cool:With 15 kegs having 5 cards each, I'd say about half of the expansion can be gathered with this Extra Pack. Terrific, cheaper option! :) Will be buying one as soon as it's available on Xbox!

Again the same mistake of creating an alternative cardback, why not give the same cardback to the cheaper pack? After Novigrad, I thought that you have learnt something.

But I like the alternative cardback much more, so I'm happy about the alternative pack.

Seems like a case where the alternative artwork was not quite ready so they just went with the premium option. Still, once again CDPR fixes a general request in less than 7 days.

Too bad something like being able to link my console account to my GOG account will seemingly never happen...

I like the alternative card back and thank you for this cheaper option. Its funny how people always complain. Even if you offer the perfect bundle and offer it for free, people would still complain.

But on the other hand, thats how progress is made :) Unfotunately people that complain are usualy ones that cant do much themselves. :)

I don't like how they are approaching various bundles. So, look at this from pathological collector point of view - you are buying big bundle and lesser one to get that slightly different cardback for 20, probably you don't need kegs that much so you are paying 20 (or whatever the cost in your region) for a bit different cardback which leaving you slightly frustrated. 50 dollar pack buyer will be left with the feeling that he didn't get everything - that other cardback - so another one might be a bit disappointed in the end. 20 dollar pack guy bought a cardback marked as "cheap" - not the best case either. In the end third installment of that slightly different cardback might appear in the game shop for everyone to obtain which devalue the previous two.
I know that making cosmetic content takes time and human resources, yeah, but we are talking about source of income in a free to play game with quite generous ingame economy. Such things should be given more attention and resources.

These are keg bundles with bonus content. Thats how expansion pre-orders work. You are pre-ordering kegs of the latest expansion, (leave kegs out of expansion preorder packs makes no sense).

CDPR already offering last expansion cosmetic items in the store and if they keep doing that, I cant see a problem here. Yes, its a reskin of preorder version, someone like original colors more, someone like them less, but they have to keep actual preorder bonuses a bit special (otherwise no one would buy it).

Coming up on a month since this was announced. Could we have an ETA for this, please? That is, if it is still going to be offered :).

Coming up on a month since this was announced. Could we have an ETA for this, please? That is, if it is still going to be offered :).

emm, it was on since this announcement and the deal lasted until the iron judgement release

EDIT: Or if you are on console then forget what i said..

Top Bottom