Introduction to Gwent (video)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the place to promote your content mate, feel free to add your social media links and whatnot to your signature but posting stuff like that in the forum's main section is simply spamming.

Well, I didn't mean to offend. I was just trying to get some critical thoughts on how to improve my videos. The sound was hard to work with, but I will strive to improve. I thought this was the place to share our love of Gwent,and I apologize if I wasted anyones time. I will be streaming his game in September, and I look forward to sharing more content in the future.

The first comment often gives the tone for a whole thread. Sadly for you that one was quite harsh. No worry, if you did anything wrong there is a moderator, forum vigilantes can be ignored. Otherwise good job.

Mallexich;n10136092 said:
No, i wont.

Makhil;n10136252 said:
The first comment often gives the tone for a whole thread. Sadly for you that one was quite harsh. No worry, if you did anything wrong there is a moderator, forum vigilantes can be ignored. Otherwise good job.

mates.....check the date....this isn't even Gwent Gwent the video is way back in 2016 about TW3 Gwent...

(Looks over the entire thread. Twice. Pulls the marshmallow rifle from his back. Checks the clip. Snaps it back into place. A ratchet as he chambers the first round. He looks steadily at the thread as the muzzle comes up.)

-- TAKKA-TEKKA-TIKKA-TAKKA-TEK -- !!!

(The thread falls, melted marshmallow beginning to pool...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom