Inventory model and Phone models all black.

+
I have no idea what happened but now in my inventory V and everything they wear/hold is black and the same goes for anyone over the phone. In gameplay colors are correct. I had just updated my drivers, and when I opened my inventory its like this. Changing saves does nothing, they're all black. If you've got any ideas I'd love to hear them.
20211204183412_1.jpg

Annoying indeed :(
You use mods ? (now or in the past)
It appear just after updating your drivers ?
Anyway, maybe a good thing to try, it's a "clean reinstall" of your drivers with DDU (instead of a "simple" update).
(often/always with a "simple" update, the new drivers are installed on top of the old ones. After few updates, it end with a "driver's mess").

Anyway, maybe a good thing to try, it's a "clean reinstall" of your drivers with DDU (instead of a "simple" update).
(often/always with a "simple" update, the new drivers are installed on top of the old ones. After few updates, it end with a "driver's mess").
I am using mods and you were right, I tried a 'clean reinstall' and it solved my problems. Thanks for the help.

Hello I'm experiencing the same problem, but I tried a clean reinstall of drivers, and even reinstalled the game itself, but nothing helped. o you have any other advice? Edit: I am not, and was never, using any mods.

Hello I'm experiencing the same problem, but I tried a clean reinstall of drivers, and even reinstalled the game itself, but nothing helped. o you have any other advice? Edit: I am not, and was never, using any mods.
Annoying :(
It's the same ? In the inventory and appear "randomly" with no reason ?
It's the same in a new save/game (just for try) ?

Annoying :(
It's the same ? In the inventory and appear "randomly" with no reason ?
It's the same in a new save/game (just for try) ?
I have the same problem. Reinstalling GPU, game even. I even redownloaded the game but still the same. And one more thing, my old settings were saved for some reason.

Attachments

• Ekran Görüntüsü (1).png
    Ekran Görüntüsü (1).png
    4.5 MB · Views: 74
I have the same problem. Reinstalling GPU, game even. I even redownloaded the game but still the same. And one more thing, my old settings were saved for some reason.
Maybe you have simply "redownloaded" some game files and not made a "clean" reainstallation of the game (like the setting files who remains the "original" ones).
For try, if possible, it could be good to remove all the game files (like if it was never installed). And only keep your save files in a different folder.

Anyway and at first, you can send a ticket to the Support at first (with DxDiag) via the link above (contact us button).

Maybe you have simply "redownloaded" some game files and not made a "clean" reainstallation of the game (like the setting files who remains the "original" ones).
For try, if possible, it could be good to remove all the game files (like if it was never installed). And only keep your save files in a different folder.

Anyway and at first, you can send a ticket to the Support at first (with DxDiag) via the link above (contact us button).
I am re-installing right now. But no hope for black models :( I was so hyped to play CP

Top Bottom