inventory problem / weapon don´t shoot scoped

+
Hey,

since a short period of time I have two problems i´m not able to solve.

1. i can´t see the weapon stats anymore. Everytime I open my inv i can see the stats for just a second (flickering) and than its gone for the hole inventory.

2. when I try to use the Scope from the "Crash" Revolver (legendery) it wont fire, i just can shoot non scoped. I already tried iron sight and diffrent scopes.

The problems appeared after i was upgrading some stuff with no other changes in the game.

Any ideas?

greetz!

edit:
after some restarts and loading it works a bit more, now I can shoot from time to time. But the blue crossair appears in the scope and they move away from another + the aim direction isn´t correct. I will check (maybe repair) the game data and reinstall the nvidia drivers just to be sure. After shopping i will check and tell here if something has changed

edit 2:
1. problem with the weapon is gone after checking the game files and reinstalling the nvidia drivers.
2. is stil there

Last edited:
There scoped weapons dont fire bug seems to happen to me after a while playing & the only solution is to exit the game and restart (at the last checkpoint)

Top Bottom