invincible Djinn - Patch 1.21 new game with level scaling (Deathmarch)

+
invincible Djinn - Patch 1.21 new game with level scaling (Deathmarch)

First post for me, hi guys love this game:pride:.

Has anyone else reported a problem with an invincible djinn in the "Last Wish" quest with patch 1.21 and level scaling? only place I've seen it posted is https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4lpdgf/the_witcher_3_patch_121_bugsglitches_megathread/

Actually the djinn is not really invincible but just has a monstrously huge health bar. After being one hit killed 95% of the time for about half an hour, i ran up to the upper level (where the djinn does not attack) and shot arrows into the djinn for an hour, the djinns' health bar reduced by about 2 millimetres. Lowering the difficulty level or restarting the quest produced the same problem. This is at least my fifth playthrough on deathmarch, so I know my way around this fight.

So I'm romancing Triss this playthrough.:disgust:

While I'm at it, the rat fight with Kiera Metz in "Wondering in the dark" with level scaling. seemed overly difficult (I actually died more than once and quite quickly) as well compared to pre patch. In this instance, I couldn't be bothered working out a strategy, I just cheesed the battle by running past the battle scene until the Geralt is no longer in battle trance and then backtracked to bomb the nests. btw, the other rat fights on fyke island, and in the sewers with Triss were fair.

I haven't experienced any other overly difficult level scaling problems in my play through so far.:waryscoiatael:

Sorry cdprojektred support, I don't have a save game for you, because I foolishly moved on before thinking to report this.

Note. This is on PC Steam.

I had the same problem, the djinn 1shot me almost every time while I did no damage. I always thought the fight was kind of bullshit, but this is something else.

Something in 1.21 def messed with boss and boss-like enemies. Caretaker in HoS had an empty health bar, but died in 1 hit. Elemental west of Garin estate in HoS had empty health bar but did not take any damage.

I'm guessing they've been able to isolate what it was that caused all this if Marcin said everything should be fixed.

It took quite some work for the modder to scale the boss correctly. It's a bit depressing to know CDPR went through the same mistakes than modders when introducing scaling.

Adding to that, it seems like the same happens with Olgierd, on the optional boss fight with him. I was doing 70 damage.

Top Bottom