Invincible Enemies

+
CDPR,

Hey guys, first off thank you a million times for this game. I was playing today and I used my Contagion QH and Cyberpsycho QH. The CP took everyone out. He did not kill himself after 3 minutes of watching him dash around looking for me. I pumped him with round after round, hack after hack. His health bar stayed red and full.

PC or console (its always good to be a bit more concrete)?

Did you try loading a save game before entering combat? That‘s the first thing I‘d try after experiencing something like that.

If you are on PC, installing a mod for the game can also sometimes cause problems like that.

CDPR,

Hey guys, first off thank you a million times for this game. I was playing today and I used my Contagion QH and Cyberpsycho QH. The CP took everyone out. He did not kill himself after 3 minutes of watching him dash around looking for me. I pumped him with round after round, hack after hack. His health bar stayed red and full.

Ive never experienced this as of yet.

You didnt mention what NPC it was. NCPD alert boss? Cyberpsycho? A regular scav?

The closest thing ive experienced in relation to this is the cyberpsycho's ability to....heal? I didnt know they had this ability before as i was blowing them up pretty fast with my first toon's op pistols. My second play through is nothing but a QH'er and makes the fight a bit longer and challenging at a low level. He healed a chunk of his health twice before i finally incapped him.

Again, im not sure if it was intended for psychos to heal like that....or is it a bug. Perhaps the two are related in some ways. I dont know why any npc wouldnt take damage at all except it to be a buggy npc.

Top Bottom