Invisible card and Lacerate won't work

+
Invisible card and Lacerate won't work

Just a few moments ago I played a game, Operator-ed the Axeman and it was invisible, it was there in opponents hand it took space but it was empty (had one more instance of invisible card today didn't record it) when he played that Axeman I couldn't Lacerate the back row, where Axeman card was, I tried multiple times, in multiple turns with multiple Lacerate cards, it wouldn't show on that back line and if I clicked it, card would de-select and nothing would happen.

I am attaching a screenshot where you can see that Axeman is invisible (by card positioning he was played furthest left) and that Lacerate won't go to the top row.

Attachments

• photo165241.png
    photo165241.png
    406.3 KB · Views: 44
SigilFey;n9349611 said:
It's an issue I've seen people report here and there. I would report it directly to CDPR Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

I was planning to but since it asked me for more information than mortgage procedure I grew bored and decided against it. They really didn't have to make all the blanks obligatory to fill, dudes I am not an idiot, if I managed to play the game with just a few server side problems I am pretty sure I can clear it to you that it's not my processor that is the problem.

It's not like they can do anything to get that Lacerate to work in the game three days ago :D

SrdjanB;n9350021 said:
I was planning to but since it asked me for more information than mortgage procedure I grew bored and decided against it. They really didn't have to make all the blanks obligatory to fill, dudes I am not an idiot, if I managed to play the game with just a few server side problems I am pretty sure I can clear it to you that it's not my processor that is the problem.
It's not like they can do anything to get that Lacerate to work in the game three days ago

The vast majority of all technical issues are a result of players specific hardware configs, drivers, and settings...just not ones that they're usually aware of. ;) From the perspective of one person using only one PC and seeing only a handful of issues...yes the info may seem arbitrary. When dealing with literally tens of thousands simultaneous reports, having all the basic info filled out saves massive amounts of time. When certain hardware configurations pop up over and over, that's indicative of where issues lie. Not including the info means (trouble)shooting blind, basically.

Also, I'm not sure what people mean about the form taking a long time to fill out. It takes me ~30 seconds to fill out Processor, RAM, Windows Version, etc. Is it asking you for something else?

SigilFey;n9352341 said:
The vast majority of all technical issues are a result of players specific hardware configs, drivers, and settings...just not ones that they're usually aware of. ;) From the perspective of one person using only one PC and seeing only a handful of issues...yes the info may seem arbitrary. When dealing with literally tens of thousands simultaneous reports, having all the basic info filled out saves massive amounts of time. When certain hardware configurations pop up over and over, that's indicative of where issues lie. Not including the info means (trouble)shooting blind, basically.

Also, I'm not sure what people mean about the form taking a long time to fill out. It takes me ~30 seconds to fill out Processor, RAM, Windows Version, etc. Is it asking you for something else?

Yeah, I understand why it needs to be there, but I still think they didn't have to make all the blanks obligatory.

Don't remember now to be honest, just that it had a lot of rubrics to fill and I lacked the time to do so at the time.

Will try to persevere next time I encounter something :D

I haven't had this FREAKING ANNOYING BUG in ages, but alas - you are just about to Rank up and here you go - the BIG, FAT, middle finger that loses you the game, as you are playing a card down:

I'm so pissed right now!

Edit: The following game:

You'll think it went better?

Nope - the opponent summoned his Crones and the invisible card was... Brewes, which screwed up my Scorch, of course.

Edit: Third game - what happens during the redrawing?

The game refused to move me out of the redrawing screen, so I had to shut it down from the taskbar. Previously I checked to see which card exactly is causing the problem, as the last time this bug happened to me it was Vanhemar and when I went to my Deck Builder he was "missing" from there too - here nothing was "missing" in my deck.

Turning the game on again now.

Preposterous.

Last edited:
Top Bottom