Invite your friends to GWENT and earn rewards together!

+
Do the invited (new) player recieve any rewards for registering from the link?
Would be good if they did... easier to convicne them to try the game...
Post automatically merged:

Is there a way to see our progress or our invited friends' progress?

Last edited:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/invite-a-friend/V1M9HKX3LJ

Just putting my link here for possible adoption...

Do the invited (new) player recieve any rewards for registering from the link?
Would be good if they did... easier to convicne them to try the game...

Is there a way to see our progress or our invited friends' progress?

I believe they get the good bundle (20 premium keg, 15 reward points etc listed on the webpage) as well

Which is quite generous for new comers

Last edited:
Suggestion:
would be cool if we could have an insight in the progress of our invited friends..
...Now I have no idea who resistered from my link so I could support them, invite to friends, tutor etc.; and who did not register (maybe they prefer other kind of games or no time...)

Nice marketing strategy...though the way you guys take care of this game, it'll reach a point where things like these won't be necessary.

After you guys milled my almost full premium collection and then made it impossible to craft it again I've made sure to inform my friends to stay the hell away from this game. Nice try tho.

How do you know if the friend invite worked? I've invited someone, they used the link I gave them to sign up (and I know they've finished the Thronebreaker tutorial) but I don't see anything on the milestones page.

How do you know if the friend invite worked? I've invited someone, they used the link I gave them to sign up (and I know they've finished the Thronebreaker tutorial) but I don't see anything on the milestones page.

There is a note in your profile on playgwent.com in "invite friends" tab - "Friends you invited to the game:" with a number of invited friends below.

Hi,
if anyone wishes to try gwent and getting some bonus as you progress, you can use this link and we will both benefit from it. https://www.playgwent.com/invite-a-friend/ATDKAYC94B
Gwent is a free to play game that is extremely generous. It doesn't take long on getting your hands on some good decks and it is a fun game that involves a lot of strategy, but is different to other card games like Hearstone or MTG and so on as there is no mana system and you have to win the best of 3 rounds with one deck. Hope you will enjoy the game :) see you

I invite everyone!

Top Bottom