Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

+
I was never massive lovers of Iorveth or Saskia, i like them a lot and i wish they made a reappearance. But when i played Witcher 2 i had ZERO knowledge on what anything was, so i just assumed Roche was the good guy because he was serving the king. So i didn't even meet Iorveth or Saskia. Looking back on video's, they do look great and i really like Saskia and how she is actually a golden dragon. Very good stuff. It is a little odd since they were massive chunks of the Witcher 2.

Saskia vs Villentretenmerth, who is the better Golden Dragon :D

That's what i did :)

But let's not continue this here plz, or this thread will be closed

I might share something on reddit or maybe create a thread on the mod section. cya

Awesome man. That's what i meant by lins - if you could share a link to the model :D Am wondering if you'd be even remotely interested of getting Geralt's head from W2 in W3?

Well @Holgar82 , sorry for putting the press on you but, after the recent release of the GOTY Edition and the end of any kind of support for TW3, you are our only hope to see Iorveth in game. I hope to hear good new from you :p

But smuggling in fake Iorveth as cool as it may look in screenshots just isn't it : ( We really have to say goodbye to Iorveth and Saskia.

We were hopeful for very long but unfortunately, it did not happen.

Their memory lives on via two in-game conversations(excluding mentions in save import) and one book entry. That's it : (

C'mon. I still believe Iorveth was cut off from game coz it made main choice more predictable: when you grab all possible help to defend Ciri from Wild Hunt, it won't be that easy later to watch how Roche will be killed, you will want to help him as pay for his help. That is mostly result in Ciri-empress. But if there was Iorveth in game and you signed wtih him in W2 - obviously you would bring him to to Kaer Morhen, and later will leave Roche for death with ease heart.
So I want to say - even if I really miss Iorveth (I really miss my bro), having him in-game would just remove any dramatic choice that would determine if you would have Ciri-empress or Ciri-witcher ending.
Regarding Saskia - CDPR should release comic about here before release of W3 or togheter with it. Coz event described there could seriously affect peoples choices. So, at least Saskia's legacy has influenece on main campaign (for example I will never forget what nilfs did with my beloved city from W2 and ofcourse signed with Dijkstra that would result in North victory and Ciri-witcher).

C'mon. I still believe Iorveth was cut off from game coz it made main choice more predictable: when you grab all possible help to defend Ciri from Wild Hunt, it won't be that easy later to watch how Roche will be killed, you will want to help him as pay for his help. That is mostly result in Ciri-empress. But if there was Iorveth in game and you signed wtih him in W2 - obviously you would bring him to to Kaer Morhen, and later will leave Roche for death with ease heart.

Honestly, I think Iorveth appeareance would have make much more sense than other characters. If he was cut the reason behind it, IMO, is that you require much more time to explain to newcomers where this character came from. Roche was an easier character because almost half of the game takes place in Temeria.

In any case, there is not much point to discuss. He has been removed from the game in an unfair way. With no explanation about his fate or it's cause

If someon is interested, there are two items that belonged to Iorveth's quest tat you can obtain through console. I found them while doing a little bit of research

sq313_iorveth_letters
sq309_iorweth_arrow

If anyone knows of any other item, please, share it. It seems that CDPR forgot to deleted some things

Kallelinski;n7385270 said:
additem (sq313_iorveth_letters)

which results into this:

It happened the same to me. It seems any Iorveth or Saskia's content was completely erased from the game except from these few hint with no information. We won't see them again

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, everyone, I know many of us dearly miss Iorveth and Saskia, and wish they could have been included in the game, however, keep it civil, please.

Riven-Twain;n7389780 said:
All right, everyone, I know many of us dearly miss Iorveth and Saskia, and wish they could have been included in the game, however, keep it civil, please.

But noone said anything uncivil, so what does your post means?

Toron102;n7392500 said:
But noone said anything uncivil, so what does your post means?

Was removed :)

All in all I think giving Iorveth & Saskia the same treatment than they gave Roche and Ves would have been appropriated, but how this turned out in the end, well, it's really lame.

I'm going to say it "civil". I hope all those who wanted Iorveth and Saskia in TW3 (as me) are enjoying how CDPR ignore their choices even when many people ask for it and hide their elimination from the game

Just for the record: Irony

Oh dammit :( The letters are empty!

I would have LOVED to get them even as a small explanation from Iorveth depending on your choices in W2 where him and Saskia are at the moment.....

I know that it isn't enough and that we'd still complain :D But, still better than pretending they never existed!!!

Give us back Iorveth's letters!!!

Seriously how hard could that be! With a little patch, hide them somewhere in-game and make players find them!

It could be a little sneak peak at the upcoming Gwent Scoiatael campaign! : )

I would gladly trade them for all the sea trash in skellige or half the monster contracts in Velen :D :D :D :D

Toyen;n7498260 said:
Seriously how hard could that be! With a little patch, hide them somewhere in-game and make players find them!

If you have the money and you are wealthy enough, maybe someone will listen to you

Top Bottom