Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

+
Wow did they say that? Can you find a link please? : )

I think I red it in a print game magazine. :-/. But here is a link with a guy who said the same in 2013. It is in german sry... ^^

Story war sehr gut kann mich nicht beklagen. Nur der Anfang war ein wenig schwer, meine damit sich in die Welt einzuleben. Besonders wegen den ganzen Fremdwörtern wie Scoiatel, Dhoine etc. und überhaupt wer mit wem was zu tun hat welche Königreiche sich momentan bekriegen. Nach einer weile hatte man alles intus ;)

Nur was mich jetzt interessiert welches Ende von Witcher 2 wurde übernommen oder besser gesagt welche entscheidungen ist Geralt mit Iorweth oder Roche mit gegangen.
Weiß das jemand zufällig?

http://www.play3.de/forum/witcher-3/97012-witcher-3-a-83.html

I'm looking for a better link to prove it. ;)

I think I had'nt bought the season pass if they had said that Iorveth, Saskia and the Scoia'tael aren't a part of the dlc's. -.-

they did say the either iorveth nor saskia were in the expansions, marcin momot said that on twitter,

No, Marcin Momot said it AFTER Hearts of Stone. Before HoS what he said was that Iorveth and Saskia were both safe and sound. Just that

By the way, I've found this interesting review about the 5 main plotholes in TW3. Two of them are Iorveth and Saskia. Don't agree with the reviewer on saying that the end of Geralt's tale was perfect (it was far from that) but it has good points

http://thegoodthebadtheinsulting.blogspot.com.es/2016/06/5-infuriating-questions-witcher-3-left.html

Last edited:
Correction: There are some elves in Toussaint and you have to... kill them. They are part of a small quest and they are not really elves. Just golems that look like them. The closest thing that I've found

Hmmm... Geralt, Eredin, Ciri and... Iorveth!?

This is from one of the E3 buildings.

So much only for the standalone version of Gwent?.....ok i guess

Changing the subject, anyone knows where that surprise for Iorveth and the Bloody Baron fans went?

So much only for the standalone version of Gwent?.....ok i guess

Changing the subject, anyone knows where that surprise for Iorveth and the Bloody Baron fans went?

I imagine it could be seen at E3. If nothing comes up during that time, I suppose it went to the same place of Iorveth's cut content.

And, as for the first sentence, yes. Think that the only thing they have for this year will be this standalone gwent game so they must sell it well

---------- Updated at 02:48 PM ----------

There was supposed to be one?

Yep, a comic strip.

Last edited:
Something has just been uploaded to "Blood and Wine extras" on Steam, but I did not see what it really is yet. It may or may not be related to the comic.

Edit: never mind, it is just the "Killing Monsters" comic in Spanish, which was previously missing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom