Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

+
How long after release did they announce EE for W1 and W2?

TW1:
- game released on 26th October 2007
- enhanced edition (patch 1.4) announced at GDC 2008
- EE/patch 1.4 released on 16th September 2008

TW2:
- game released on 17th May 2011
- enhanced edition (patch 3.0) announced on 27th January 2012
- EE/patch 3.0 released on 17th April 2012, same day as the Xbox 360 version

Well then, it's time to move on.
There are many things to admire about CDPR, but the conclusion of their Witcher universe is a let-down on many fronts. It's sad that they are too big now to give a damn about improving their game as they did back in the day, when they went beyond a few minute cosmetic changes and took the hard road of improving the overal narrative. I guess they are really front league developers now. Good luck then and rest in peace CDPR of Witcher 1 and 2.

Last edited:
There can be some new expansion packs (and at least one must come, with those characters included). Lets demand it! ;)

there will be no new expansion, they have already stated it, blood and wine was the last content for tw3,
the only thing we'll get are patches to fix technical issues, or maybe an enhanced edition, but i don't think they will add this characters, they think it would make no sense in the story if the wild hunt, maybe they add a simple contract like "missing miners"
i don't want to loose hope, but every day that passes makes it harder to keep to hope to see this characters again

I'd say bringing back Iorveth and Saskia has been the number 1 demand of fans since it was found out they aren't in the game and see what we got? : D

And now we even lost Fringilla in B&W..... : (

I just rescued her from Emhyr after finishing B&W....not even a new dialogue option with her to discuss the events in Touissant..... : (

BIG B&W spoiler ahead!

feel like I should be able to tell her Anna is dead.

So yeah this is it, no Enhanced Edition is coming and the only thing left for The Witcher is the standalone Gwent.

If it's going to be as competitive as Hearthstone then I'm super excited for it! : )

Last edited:
Well for me its not the nr 1 demand.
Some things are for me more important.
I would like to see a complete overhaul of the wild hunt . Its just a mess.
Iorveth and saskia are for me on 3th place.

Btw, saying now there is no hope for an EE is nonsense in my opinion.
Burza said they moved on to further projects, thats all. And thats normal.
They also moved after witcher 2 to witcher 3, but made witcher 2 ee in the background.
As long there is no official statement about the EE, i would not lose hope. Actually no Developer said here, there will be none.

Atm the EE is just a big fat question mark :D

I'm so sorry Imp : ((((( I totally forgot to put the spoiler tags there.

Let me just tell you that this is just one of the possible outcomes so not her definitive fate.

GWENT GAME:

So.....

with the Gwent card game announced, we now know there will be a single player campaign mode.

I think it is VERY possible that there will be a sociatael campaign with Iorveth and Saskia and other elven characters : )

Top Bottom