IRIS (I just want you to know who i am)

+
SHALLAHJUSTICE;n9163820 said:
she is starting to become a staple of my deck, when she works, she works so well.
She's very strong for any deck that has lots of units. I used to love her in combo with Saskia and neophytes in closed beta. Sadly ... those other cards don't do the same things they used to anymore.

She's actually awesome. Especially if you start investigating the possible combos with her (end of turn trigger on resilient units, Morenn ect).
A very under hestimated card imo.

zhead

Forum regular
I use her in my monsters deck. and then revive with caretaker. and then use Renew to revive caretaker to revive Iris and by then the enemy players quits xD

There's nothing better than a fresh Iris filet and a few harpy eggs for breakfast. © Vran Warrior aka First-Timer.
And dontcha dare to thank me.:smile:

Last edited:
There are too many silver cards that are objectively better so people are having a hard time to include here. In some instances however, like in a Monster deck, she can be a... Monster?

She works pretty well in an NG deck too, works well when you've played a load of spies on the other side, then use Menno to destroy them all.

Especially fun if the enemy has boosted her to try and keep her safe.

Top Bottom