Deleted

+

Guest 4149880

I personally want to see as much stealth technology in 2077 to vary gameplay approach.

Being something of a science nerd I've long since found out it also helps to be something of an engineer as well.

Cutting edge science has innumerable potential applications BUT practical implementation has to be taken into account as well. VR is currently a prime example. It has so much potential, but currently it's highly impractical for any sort of general application/adoption.

Keive

Forum regular
I see a lot of cool stuff I did not know existed...
I guess I'd say virtual idols, like Vocaloids, most popular being Miku Hatsune. I could see the whole hologram concerts and the program itself warped into something more advanced later on, of course, but I can see the current also existing.

Yes the VR headsets look stupid they are too bulky be cool if they could get them as small as a pair of shades.
To get the "whole"/"true" VR experience you need motion trackers for you hands and body movement. Merely seeing in VR is but a tiny part of it. Such systems exist (in rudimentary forms) but are expensive, bulky, and very unreliable at present. Someday we may (probably) get full VR, but not anytime soon.

Top Bottom