Iron Judgment - Heroes & Skins

+
Hello ,

I think since this patch , the skins has become completly useless .

What is the point of collecting skins for heroes that you don't have anymore and that you can't even see ( except in battle ) ???

The art work was amazing , and the fact that you had to buy your heroes gave a sens to the fact that you want to buy a specific skin for the hero you like the most .

I do not need or want your skins , all i want is the points i have spent to buy all my heroes ... i feel like i've been scammed , because i play hard to get what i have , and before i buy a hero , i think about it for a long time , and watch videos to see if i should buy it or not .

I appreciate the new expansion and the effort you put to make the game better even if i'll be forced to play with outdated decks because i do not have all the reccources to craft all the new golds . But what i do not like , it is when you do not take in consideration the choice that the people have made in their faction tree .

ps : I know this may not be the right place to talk about this , but i had no choice and couldn't stay in silence .

I like that leaderskins are no longer tied to abilities. first of all it makes many decks much more thematic, fran dwarves with bouver, guerilla elves with eldain etc. etc. and it also gives me hope that we may see these characters as actual unit cards later on with their artworks. it's a real shame we dont have units like woodland spirit in the game. maybe those cards could then be tied to the leaderskin, then you would be fully compensated. just hopeful thinking though.

Its a litle bit confusing to me right now. Skins (leaders) used to have certain abillities which doesnt work anymore. Might take a while to get used to that.

They should somehow remove the skin from the 'versus' screen at the start of the match and stress on the enemy ability and what it does. The skins are useless there.

the skins has become completly useless

All cosmetics are useless, even the card art is useless, you can play with toilet papper with "just the effect" writed in it.
Customization is optional and for fun (maybe the "no leader" option should be needed?)

What is the point of collecting skins for heroes that you don't have anymore

We will recover these cards at some point, I think the avatar should not be related to same effect of leadership(In gameplay they are not, but I mean Franchesca being only herself and not thinking of "mystic echo" for example.), it should be something simply meme, imagine a Shuppe breaking barrels or Trololo singing his best works, or a Geraldo saying "you did not play around Igni" after using the same card in the enemy.

I want an avatar Ciri (neutral) for example.

Another option is that when the cursor is placed on the leadership effect, it shows us the art of who it originally belonged to, and the "Vs" screen faces the art and not the 3d avatar.

I do not need or want your skins , all i want is the points i have spent to buy all my heroes

Yes, the people who bought their heroes should be re-founded in some way, at least the new players. Veterans really don't feel the difference.

All cosmetics are useless, even the card art is useless, you can play with toilet papper with "just the effect" writed in it.
Customization is optional and for fun (maybe the "no leader" option should be needed?)

I would indeed like a "no leader" option. And a reason to spend reward points, if you don't care about skins. I expected that you have to unlog abilities, but that is not the case. I'm a bit at a loss what to do with my points now.

I would indeed like a "no leader" option. And a reason to spend reward points, if you don't care about skins. I expected that you have to unlog abilities, but that is not the case. I'm a bit at a loss what to do with my points now.

"Just in emergency case" when you need to craft some specific cards, you can use points in the scraps nodes.

RapkaV

Forum regular
I hate iron judgement in all aspects....theme music, loading screens, cards, this armors system

Top Bottom