Iron Sky: The Coming Race

+
Iron Sky: The Coming Race

Join the war against Adolf Hitler and his dinosaur army! Be a part of making an awesome sci-fi film!

Script. Done! Adolf riding Blondi, his T-Rex. Done! Now it's time to make the rest of the film.

Twenty years after the events of Iron Sky, the former Nazi Moonbase has become the last refuge of mankind. Earth was devastated by a nuclear war, but buried deep under the wasteland lies a power that could save the last of humanity – or destroy it once and for all. The truth behind the creation of mankind will be revealed when an old enemy leads our heroes on an adventure into the Hollow Earth. To save humanity they must fight the Vril, an ancient shapeshifting reptilian race and their army of dinosaurs.

Yes, you're reading it right: it's Iron Sky meets Jurassic Park goes Indiana Jones.

For contributing and further details, go to: Iron Sky: The Coming Race on IndieGoGo

I saw the first one and liked it... I am sure I will like this one to. XD

I also liked their movie befor Iron Sky as well. :) "Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning", which the entire movie can be found on the companies youtube page (I already suppplied the link for you). It's in Finnish, but English is hardcoded into it. Took them about 7 years to make it.

Last edited:
With the due respect to your aritstic taste, if the new movie is half as bad as the first, they should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity. :p

Srsly now, the concept was cool, the execution atrocious. Shoe-horning Sara Palin and all that shit that didnt really belong with the nazi threat was a horrible fuck up imho. And Kier absolutely fucking under used as a villain. He got what, 5 minutes of screen time? A travesty.

Top Bottom