Is all blue quest infinitely repeatable?

+
Assault in progress, reported crime and suspected organized crime activity, are these quest infinitely repeatable?

where there is a crime i will be there.
it is the nature of humanity to commit crimes so they should keep popping up unless you end up wiping out the underworld element in the area (highly unlikely) or end up scaring them into submission like that not to be named black clad antihero does in that fictional city (however even though they all fear him the crime elements still go about their dayly pillage).

where there is a crime i will be there.
it is the nature of humanity to commit crimes so they should keep popping up unless you end up wiping out the underworld element in the area (highly unlikely) or end up scaring them into submission like that not to be named black clad antihero does in that fictional city (however even though they all fear him the crime elements still go about their dayly pillage).

I just wonder is some of them belong to quest chain or not, because some of them has message shard, are those shards random generated?

Assault in progress, reported crime and suspected organized crime activity, are these quest infinitely repeatable?
They are limited. Eventually you'll find them all.

There's an achievement to get all side gigs and NCPD missions done in each area.

"IS ALL BLUE QUEST INFINITELY REPEATABLE?"

All the blue NCPD quests can only be done once, except the blue stars. They respawn after a certain period of time, and can be undertaken once again.

Top Bottom