Is anyone else finding the Seasonal contract system broken?

+

And it's not just the Seasonal contract system either.

Here are my recent issues with the game:

I'm tracking the "Face the Ronin" contract and have been using the avatar on level 54 of the Standard Alzur journey. I must have met the criteria for unlocking that at least twice over. It's still on zero.

Now the "Dark summoning" contract is broken. I am no longer getting credit for using the Alzur necromancer outfit.

I just reached level 110 of the Alzur journey and I got no keys for doing so.

I just unlocked the "pay for tribute abilities 100 times" and I got no reward for doing so.

I just played someone and put down the Maerolorn card and the deploy ability didn't activate. Then my opponent's connection broke. From memory, I should have had two uses of that deploy ability due to another card on my board triggering deathwish abilities.

Yes, I've contacted Support about one of these issues. That was a few days ago. They haven't gotten back to me.

This game really sucks now. It's just wasting my time. I'm only playing for it the rewards and that just ain't happening.

And it's not just the Seasonal contract system either.

Here are my recent issues with the game:

I'm tracking the "Face the Ronin" contract and have been using the avatar on level 54 of the Standard Alzur journey. I must have met the criteria for unlocking that at least twice over. It's still on zero.

Now the "Dark summoning" contract is broken. I am no longer getting credit for using the Alzur necromancer outfit.

I just reached level 110 of the Alzur journey and I got no keys for doing so.

I just unlocked the "pay for tribute abilities 100 times" and I got no reward for doing so.

I just played someone and put down the Maerolorn card and the deploy ability didn't activate. Then my opponent's connection broke. From memory, I should have had two uses of that deploy ability due to another card on my board triggering deathwish abilities.

Yes, I've contacted Support about one of these issues. That was a few days ago. They haven't gotten back to me.

This game really sucks now. It's just wasting my time. I'm only playing for it the rewards and that just ain't happening.

I got the same problems. Most of Alzur's contract are bugged, tested by both changing avatar and clothes, not a change.
Even the mutagen one is stuck.

There‘s a lot going on these days (Cyberpunk) so it can take a while until they are able to respond. Please be patient.

Hmm, odd. Seems to work fine for me so far - level 95 at the moment and got everything properly from the journey as well as from the specific win based contracts.

I've had no issues.

The Ronin contract only progresses if you use the Ronin outfit despite what the description says. Found out by accident.

I tried by using the ronin avatar only, then ronin outfit only, then both, stuck everytime ( winning games, not just playing ).

I tried by using the ronin avatar only, then ronin outfit only, then both, stuck everytime ( winning games, not just playing ).
Did you try this in standard / seasonal mode, or in draft? I've seen some of the contracts ignoring draft games.

It seems not only season but all the contracts here is my experience:

I am playing in android mobile and I have lost 3 rewards points from contracts today. I have completed the contract of adrenaline, second tier 2 reward points, and prepare for luxury, playing with the cube and winning a game 1 reward point. I have claimed them both, the animations works but the rewards points are not added to my account and I can't spend them in the book.

Any idea of how solving this?

It seems not only season but all the contracts here is my experience:

I am playing in android mobile and I have lost 3 rewards points from contracts today. I have completed the contract of adrenaline, second tier 2 reward points, and prepare for luxury, playing with the cube and winning a game 1 reward point. I have claimed them both, the animations works but the rewards points are not added to my account and I can't spend them in the book.

Any idea of how solving this?

That happened to me too on pc. I solved by closing the game and then logging again.

The only contract I've done after the expansion update was the first "Play witchers" one, and it worked fine. It's possible the update caused issues, though, definitely. You can always report directly to CDPR, here.

PS. Support response times may be negatively affected by Cyberpunk. I don't know but would assume so.

The Ronin contract only progresses if you use the Ronin outfit despite what the description says.

That would be a troll, wouldn't it? The description on how to claim the reward is quite short but it seems that the devs couldn't even make it to the end of the sentence in setting up the parameters in how to claim it.

The solution seems to work in any case. I.e. don't worry about the Alzur Ronin avatar and just equip the Ronin outfit.

My Alzur leader has the literal necromancer skin under the Ronin outfit but I don't seem to be getting credit for the wins with the necromancer Alzur.

Not much fun.

I was wondering if a reason that my contracts are glitched is because I passed Level 100 for the Alzur journey.

Same problem here - no matter what Alzur skin I put on, the game always shows Ronin thumbnail and contracts associated with other skins do not progress. CDPR, I know you have CP 2077 apocalypse etc., but, please, do something with the bugs in Gwent.

Top Bottom