SOLVED Is arena working for you?

+
As for is it technically working? Nope. I waited 10 minutes to connect to an opponent and when I tried to cancel it got stuck, handing me a loss when I reconnected. Obviously I demand a new ticket, so where can I file this complaint?

This is actually a just complaint. I'm not going to whine that I got fewer golds as that's a part of the experience I guess. But just handing me a loss is not right.

Connection issues are really bad. Just lost a game after 7 wins because I couldn't play any cards. The only thing I could do was pass. After two minutes of trying, the game kicked me out (there was no timer). What a way to go out. :(

My first playthrough or Arena was riddled with bugs. How on earth can this happen? I've seen streamers play the mode for over a week. Aren't they betatesting this?

MadCo7;n10574942 said:
> checks update changelogs
> hm, new arena mode, seems nice
> logs in
> pay for arena and build a deck
> nice can't wait for this
> finds worthy opponent
> match doesn't load, count as 1 defeat
> 2 lives left
> finds match again
> match doesn't load, count as second defeat
> current score: 0-2 with 0 matches played

Great experience until now :)

SAME!!!!

Not good so far. In my first 5 games it’s froze up 3 of them causing me to loose. And what sucks is two of those games I was in a strong lead. Not happy with paying to loose do to connection issues!!

It is really very lame to invent such unfriendly rules for people to tell you about your game. But is saves time for forum admins. Gj. Nice move.

ANyways the problem i got and logged this forum was as follows:
playing an arena. 9th fight 1 more right for a loose. The asian enemy was lagging like hell and then game said like you know, there was a problem match is abandoned. And it counted me as a loose.
now i have very low expectations someone here gives a thing to my broblem and its anyone would ever care baut situations like this.

among all other same situations.

well. i wish i was wroong)

Taraseeq

Arena is currently having several issues, as evidenced by this thread.
CDPR are definitely aware of the situation by now, so all we can do is wait for a solution.

So i just clicked on a contract in arena and ended up in a ranked game. Not mad and already reported the bug, just thought I'd let you guys have a laugh. Sadly cant upload proof :(

Has arena been removed for anyone else? I had 5 wins on my contract, game crashed on keg shop. I restart application & arena has vanished. Have they removed it because it doesn't work very well or am I just lucky?

NRGWENT;n10589662 said:
Has arena been removed for anyone else? I had 5 wins on my contract, game crashed on keg shop. I restart application & arena has vanished. Have they removed it because it doesn't work very well or am I just lucky?

Might be something with your client.

NRGWENT;n10589662 said:
Has arena been removed for anyone else?

Is it still missing after another restart? If so, and if you are on PC, try to verify/repair the game via GOG.

WackenSoldier;n10586272 said:
So i just clicked on a contract in arena and ended up in a ranked game. Not mad and already reported the bug, just thought I'd let you guys have a laugh. Sadly cant upload proof :(

I played a game in Arena, won it, then went to play a Ranked Match. Picked my deck, loaded it up and everything and got put into...an Arena match. Luckily I won that too. I figured I must have done something wrong...but when the game ended it sent me back to the Ranked Deck selection screen. Even counted toward my daily rounds won...And my contract...

HotdogMcG00;n10595242 said:
I played a game in Arena, won it, then went to play a Ranked Match. Picked my deck, loaded it up and everything and got put into...an Arena match. Luckily I won that too. I figured I must have done something wrong...but when the game ended it sent me back to the Ranked Deck selection screen. Even counted toward my daily rounds won...And my contract...

Please report issues like that here:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

DC:s in Arena

Greetings.
After the latest patch and with the introduction of Arena, I've suffered from several disconnects. I guess I should point out that I'm on a 100mb fiber connection and everything else is running smoothly. I understand that DC:s is part of a development process, however, since the Arena is using a buy-in system, this is really spoiling the fun. First of all, loosing a "life" after a DC affects your whole run when you try to climb the nine games. This is vastly different compared to a DC in a ranked game which only affects that particular game. Secondly, since we can now buy-in using real money, an "incorrect" DC is basically a robbery. I highly suggest some kind of algorithm that checks whether the DC is on my end or on your end, so that these false disconnects doesn't affect future games.

Arena games frozen

This had happened a few times for me in Arena now. In the middle of a game, my turn would just freeze. The computer is not frozen, the game has not crashed and I can mouse over my opponent's cards, there's no disconnect message. I am just unable to do anything except to forfeit the game or let the timer run out (and once the timer didn't even trigger, leaving me and my opponent to stare at the board indefinitely until I surrendered).

This happened once while in the middle of playing a unit from Marching orders. Another time was just at the start of a game. I don't know what the actual trigger is. Have other people run into this issue?

ARedPhoenix;n10590352 said:
I honestly am really enjoying the arena mode, however, have to say that I am really starting to get aggravated by these bugs. I'm really enjoying my time in the new mode but, whenever I encounter one of these bugs I get seriously frustrated due to the fact that it costs me the game. Sometimes the bug lies in a certain card which doesn't activate an ability properly, but the most common one I've experienced is when the game timer runs down to zero and stops there, freezing the game. I heard of this bug before, however, in the new mode, I already lost 7 games because of this! This is really disappointing because I saved up a lot of ore for this update and now that its here I cant fully enjoy it because I'm losing my contracts due to the bugs. I hope this comment gets noticed so that something can be done about it.

Reposting here.

I just played a game in which I queued up for arena, and it gave me a match with my last-played constructed deck, playing against a constructed deck. My deck tracker showed my arena deck, and the board was the arena board, and when I lost, it counted as a loss for arena, but the decks were definitely both constructed decks.

halftrolll;n10602782 said:
I just played a game in which I queued up for arena, and it gave me a match with my last-played constructed deck, playing against a constructed deck. My deck tracker showed my arena deck, and the board was the arena board, and when I lost, it counted as a loss for arena, but the decks were definitely both constructed decks.

Please report that here:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Top Bottom