SOLVED Is arena working for you?

+
Is arena working for you?

So Arena was released today and i jumped in to try it out, as expected i got screwed when it comes to the number of golds, but i played 1 game, won it and nothing happened. It still says i have 0 wins and there's only the first contract i can choose.

It feels quite unstable. There are a lot of disconnects or "unable to find an opponent". Also I currently have the opposite problem. My number of lives doesn't go down. I have 1 life left, but lost 4 times. And there were two games were I just couldn't do anything, because all input was ignored.

Arena possible bug.

So in arena you need to complete 9 contracts to complete a phase or whatever.I won twice in a row on the second contract and it didn't advance me to the third.Is that a bug or am i missing something?

Arena broken

The game connected, saw my opening hand, but the mulligan screen never came up and the game never progressed. I force quit the game, and now when trying to connect to arena it just says 'Oops! Something's wrong. Could not connect, please check your internet connection.' My connection is fine, obviously, as I'm here posting this right now.

Edited to add: I was able to join via the other arena link in the announcements section, and it seems as if the first game never registered as I was then able to start a new one.

Last edited:
Yeah i tried again, in my second game i went first, played a card, got disconnected, lost the game. Fastest game ever.

Iuliandrei;n10568902 said:
So Arena was released today and i jumped in to try it out, as expected i got screwed when it comes to the number of golds, but i played 1 game, won it and nothing happened. It still says i have 0 wins and there's only the first contract i can choose.

I am in the same boat. Had a few connection issues but won my first game however it is still saying I have 0 wins and I have not moved onto the second scroll.

I am stuck in the searching screen. Stop Searching button doesn't work, just continuously searching for an opponent.

Have the same problem, my wins dont count. Didnt even have connection issues there. Already wrote a ticket.
Strange thing is first run went fine, even though I had plenty of connection issues.

FG15-ISH7EG;n10569642 said:
Don't be so sure of it. I had to lose 6 games until it was over.

That you may not know, you have only three heart in main Arena, every time you lose a game that will lost one heart.

Last edited:
KaynOfNosgoth;n10569042 said:
So in arena you need to complete 9 contracts to complete a phase or whatever.I won twice in a row on the second contract and it didn't advance me to the third.Is that a bug or am i missing something?

I have the same issue. 4 wins, 1 loss, but in the game I'm stuck on the second contract. It will, however, refresh the player name on the second contract to whomever I won against last.

Last edited:
Arena mode bugged

Hi guys,

So i started playing the arena mode and I'am having some serios issues.

First one is that i played 2 games and won them and it shows as only playing 1(only 1st scroll unlocked).And now when i am trying to play 3rd game it gives me an error "Ops we enconterd an error please try again.

Can you please look into this matter and assist me?

P.S now i am getting connection lost even if my internet connection is fine

Last edited:
Bugs I have encountered

1. The first game I tried to play I got stuck on the loading screen and couldn't get out of it. I had to hard reset the game.

2. The first game I played and won apparently didn't register that I had won which was annoying.

3. This one I was unsure about but my opponent played Sile and then all of the sudden I noticed that I was TWO cards up. I am guessing he didn't draw a card like he was supposed to?

4. On my fourth or fifth game we were on the last round and I had three cards left. I was ahead by ALOT and I then got the "connection lost, trying to reconnect" message. My connection was still fine so I guessed that my opponent disconnected because he knew he was going to lose. What sucks here is that the message didn't go away. It's still spinning and I have no idea what is going to happen if I leave. Will I get the win? Will I get a loss? That sucks.

Top Bottom