SOLVED Is arena working for you?

+
StrykerxS77x;n10571792 said:
3. This one I was unsure about but my opponent played Sile and then all of the sudden I noticed that I was TWO cards up. I am guessing he didn't draw a card like he was supposed to?
I also experienced this bug. I played Sile from my opponents graveyard with Undertaker and didn't draw a card.

Where is Arena I don't see it anywhere?

edit: I hadn't closed the game since yesterday :D

Last edited:
On my way to the 4th victory when the game started telling me that i had lost connection.
Altough my modem clearly stated connection, as did my spotify who just kept playing music.
Was then informed i forfeited the match because i had connection issues, bringing me back to the menu where there was 0 connection issues.
Marvelous

edit:
And it did cost me a live

Last edited:

Raunbjorn

I was 3-2 (with my crap deckxD) and I lost my connection. I had to restart and when I got back into the game I didn't get my rewards. I think I dc'd when ranked play was starting up. Feelsbadman.

Not that I lost a lot of stuff but my OCD tells me to report this:p

I disconnected 4 matches in a row this morning - my internet was fine. It happened three times in a row in arena (HURRAY!) and then once in Casual play. Have never had disconnection problems in Gwent prior to this (on ps4).

There is a bug I've ran into twice already. In one match I use Sile de Tarnsville, used a Morana Runestone from my hand and then after that I did not draw a card. The other time I used Shillard, picked the card I wanted, but my opponent did not receive the other card. The Sile instance basically cost me the game, but the Shillard instance won me the game.

I'm getting a lot of disconnected games. Either me or the opponent disconnects every other game. Even the games that do finish are very choppy with frequent breaks in connection.
Looks like we'll have to wait for a while till the issues are sorted out.

Warning to all players. Arena is broken right now. (Also some feedback)

This is not a hate thread because I think Arena is a lot of fun. I think there needs to be at least one thread in general discussion warning everyone about the state of arena. There are so many bugs in arena right now that playing it is a waste of time (in my experience). I enjoyed it for awhile but eventually the bugs kill the experience. What bugs you ask? LOTS of different kinds of freezes that don't even include connection issues. My last game I went to play a card and it just froze in the air and wouldn't play at all. Of course you just lose the game when this happens.

Other than bugs I will say that Arena is going to have to change in the future. The variance is going to turn players off in the long run. Right now if you don't draw decent cards along with 9+ golds then you may as well break the contract and move on. I have had to do this once already and it just doesn't feel good knowing that your deck is bad and there wasn't anything you could do about it. I agree with Merchant that golds are going to have to have a set number. It's really silly having 6 golds and playing against someone with 13. That's all for now and I welcome any discussion on all of this.

ohson;n10573652 said:
There is a bug I've ran into twice already. In one match I use Sile de Tarnsville, used a Morana Runestone from my hand and then after that I did not draw a card. The other time I used Shillard, picked the card I wanted, but my opponent did not receive the other card. The Sile instance basically cost me the game, but the Shillard instance won me the game.

Yup I reported the same.

> checks update changelogs
> hm, new arena mode, seems nice
> logs in
> pay for arena and build a deck
> nice can't wait for this
> finds worthy opponent
> match doesn't load, count as 1 defeat
> 2 lives left
> finds match again
> match doesn't load, count as second defeat
> current score: 0-2 with 0 matches played

Great experience until now :)

Also for anyone who doesn't know cards like Sile have been not drawing a card like they are supposed to. This stuff has to be fixed fast.

Sucks, bad. I was able to sign one contract but due to network errors which definitly are not on my end it kicked me out and wasted my time. I tried to do 2 more contracts and both time I got the message "there was an error processing your payment" It took away the contract item and did not let me play so now I have none left. Overall... buggy waste of time.

Having random disconnects and the game doesnt let me reconnect. Not only arena but also ranked. Losing feels great when you cant even impact the game....yikes

ser2440;n10569432 said:
I am stuck in the searching screen. Stop Searching button doesn't work, just continuously searching for an opponent.

Same problem here - have to shut down the whole game to get out.

4RM3D;n10575592 said:
Please, report those issues. As far as I have seen, it was just limited to Arena.

Well it is happening in causal and ranked. Random "unknown errors" or disconnections. When a match can be completed there are errors like... blank fields so points are not shown and no rank progress up or down.

Top Bottom