Is Ciri going to be in the W3?

+
Is Ciri going to be in the W3?
I bet my dog's first-born puppies that she is going to be there.

If she isn't, I'll be there to collect them.

Actually, she was mentioned in the first (the inkeeper - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEzO5AQn_tI) as well as in the second Witcher (animated cutscene describing pogrom in Rivia, Geralt's stabbing and appearance of a "girl with ashen hair.." - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQOdoUo18lg)

She surely is a major character in the books, the story of the games goes different way though, so even If I can't wait to see her in the game, I kinda understand the path CDPR chose.
Garelt mentioned her complitly in act 1 in TW2 where he and triss go to investigate Irovates man that was in the ship...
he said that Ciri take him and Yannefer to Avallach

Along with Alvin duh...
And Vesemir
And our dear friend, Emhyr Var Emreis, Spice Merchant
Lol in my first - fourth gameplay I didnt know who is it Emhyr Var Emreis (I didnt was familiar with the books) and than in my six time I played it I got the joke.... lol dont know who more stupid me or the Guard that not so sure about spice merchant!
by the way CDPR... GREAT JOKE! I LOLED SO HARD! (I just in love with moments like that)

Last edited:
to Avallon ;)
Avallac'h was, AFAIK an elf, not an island ;)

Not really, the name Avallac'h is that of both the Aen Saevherne called "Fox" and the island that is a place of the dead. The island is Wyspa Jabłoni in the Polish and translated Avallach in TW2; both mean "island of apples".

Last edited:
i got a question is a little silly but i gonna ask it anyway ok so i was researching stuff about the witcher and it universe and i stumbled with this key character Ciri i know she has gone the the Tirnalia world(or what ever it call) which is where the wild hunt live and they are a type of elve call aen elle something and since the leader of this elves need ciri to bear his child because of some prophecy thingy i was wondering?...

Is Ciri is willingly to do it ?? i mean is she still a virgin because i know their are like 3 o 4 guy who want to bang her to bear a prophecy child the leader of the aen elle try but couldn't lift it or some thing and i was wondering if she is that willingly???

Now as we know that Ciri and Hjalmar are going to be in the game, I'm pretty interested to see how they and their relation to each other are covered in the game.

Top Bottom