Is control radovid still a thing?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is control radovid still a thing?

Hi, I'm trying to make a Radovid control deck but am struggling to to get decent cards, I've got some decent cards such as all the note worthy NR Epics, Baron, Igni, Vellentretenmerth, Vernon, Yen Con... Is Radovid control not a thing anymore? Could anyone link me or suggest some decent cards for a control rad? Cheers!

NR control deck isn't dead at all but Radovid definitely is. What's a lot played recently is a minigun deck with Reinforced trebuchet, YenCon and medics with either Henselt to protect your trebuchets or Foltest to bring another trebuchet or medic depending on the situation. But yeah, Radovid is kinda dead right now. Reinforced trebuchet/medic is the core of the deck but beside that you can build it your way. (Dandelion and Kaedweni Siege Expert could help too)

Yes, in 2016. It's a shame what has been done to the lad. As if him losing his hair this young wasn't enough...

HenryGrosmont;n8373420 said:
Yes, in 2016. It's a shame what has been done to the lad. As if him losing his hair this young wasn't enough...

Looks like he still has a pretty strong hairline, I think the man just shaves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom