Is CP77 on two discs?

+
On PC its 70 gigs, and we know bluray discs only hold 50gigs (dual layers), is this the first time a game for this gen has 2 discs?

The PC version has no discs. You get a download code. The discs in the physical will be soundtrack cd's

It could be, on the consoles. The PS4 version of Red Dead Redemption 2 had two discs for example. A "data disc" and a "play" disc, since it's all installed anyway.

The PC version has no discs. You get a download code. The discs in the physical will be soundtrack cd's

Where is that information from? The soundtrack part.

Because on the official pre-order page the sound track is listed as digital content. I think you are assuming that and just runnig with it.

From the pre-order pages for the Day one edition. At least showing up on all dutch sites I get direct links to when pre-ordering. There's ofcourse a chance they have wrong info.

The italian version I am getting on Amazon talks about "discs" in the description. So yeah, looks like it's going to be a double disc game.
It's not the first time, I have RDR2 and FFVIIR on a double disc, and I'm sure there are others.

Top Bottom