Is Crit Damage still bugged?

+
Is Crit Damage still bugged?

I have full Cat School gear equipped, talents focusing on crit damage, runes focusing in armor penetration and I'm only critting for 1.5x normal damage. (1100 normal 1500~1600 crit), but didn't test with other builds, tough. I've searched for topics on this problem and it appears that the crit damage was indeed bugged, but it was like 5 months ago and I can't quite find a newer topic on the issue. Anyone knows if it is still bugged?

iCake

Forum veteran
Hmm, I have 2000 base damage for strong attack and about 4200 strong attack crit damage... I don't know, maybe some skills you use are bugged or you failed to meet their requirements to actually do something.

iCake

Forum veteran
Just to clarify. I'm not wearing feline gear, I'm an adrenaline and decoctions junkie build with the ursine gear. The stats for my silver sword:

Fast attack: 1380
Fast attack crit: 1894

Strong attack: 2529
Strong attack crit: 4178

Note: I don't have any skills that increase fast attack critical damage, I do for strong attacks though.

Note that a +100% crit damage is only based on the sword stat, not on your basic (non-crit) attack damage.

If your sword has a 200 average damage, and level and skill bonuses bring your attack to (say) 750 damage, then a +100% crit damage will only increase that to 950 (and only for a proportion of potential attacks (either the crit % for normal attacks or *all* for attacks against helpless enemies (backstab, stunned etc)).

Generally increasing base damage is more useful than crit damage if you have the option.

Top Bottom