Is foltest all anyone plays in ranked?

+
Is foltest all anyone plays in ranked?

Hey guys,

I hit level 10 for my first time and did 6 ranked matches today.

Of the 6 ranked matches I play, 6 out of 6 of them were versus Foltest, all the same deck; literally, I did not see 1 different card played (and I'm using gwent tracker).

Is this an anomaly or par for the course?

If it is par for the course, does anyone have any advice on how to counter it? I am play ST Dwarves right now -- all the games are close --- but I can't keep up with their alpha, even though my deck is almost pure alpha myself.

Making it so locked resilient units that get unlocked get resilience back would make it beatable, as mahakam guards that get locked basically become useless.

I wish. Skellige is very common in the higher ranks as well as monsters. Your trend should pass as you rank up.

skellige, dagon, foltest, henselt,some tempo NG,some reveal NG,some consume monsters.a whole lotta everything.dagon and skellige are are a bit more used than the rest,but in general there is variety.i really dont get people saying that the meta is bad.the meta is fine,could be better,but its not bad.

Foltest machine deck with witchers and nenneke seems really strong right now. I know my deck is not optimal but they blast right through my weather, summoning 3 witchers twice nevermind all the machines.

Can't keep up with that kind of power. Crones doesn't even come close and nenneke is hard to steal since its often used late r3.

I feel that greater regis might have to be an auto include now just to deal with nenneke. Pretty strong deck...

Feels more like mostly SK (different decks but they all make me cry inside for the state of humanity), Monsters (Dagon or Consume), NR at times, NG at times and SC Spell Cancer at times. But yeah, the Monsters under the bed and Islanders of the frigid north seem to be the overlords of witcherland in my experience. Faction/deck representation does seem to shift with MMR too. Granted, I'm not a gwent/ranked hero so take my thoughts with a large grain of salt.

Link3933;n8932190 said:
I feel that greater regis might have to be an auto include now just to deal with nenneke. Pretty strong deck...

Playing Monsters makes it easy to deal with Nenneke, just use Katakan or Caretaker on Vesemir or the last witcher in your opponents graveyard.

Top Bottom