Is Hearts of Stone on 1.10 Good to Go on PS4?

+
Is Hearts of Stone on 1.10 Good to Go on PS4?

Realized the mainstream thread about 1.10 missing items bug is biased towards PC users. I'm wondering if anyone has fully tested patch 1.10 on PS4, and can confirm the 1.10 bugs only appear NG+? Was initially planning to play HoS on NG+ (latest save file) but won't mind playing it on NG if the PS4 fix doesn't come out before HoS is released (Midday in Australia). Been quite diligent with storing save files, but in the case that NG is bugged as well in 1.10, I'd rather wait for the fix

Yes - all the bugs are there. No news on when a fix will happen. Yes console players are basically screwed for the time being unless you kept a pre-NG+ save.

It's obvious the developer has put the PS4 customers on the big backburner since the release... PC patches contain pages and pages of fixes.. How about fixing all those problems on the ps4 as I'm sure they all exist there too.

Rediculously unreadable font problem.. They just ignore you. Silly postprocessing effects forced upon you inbetween patches... Meh.. just ignore the complaints... Performance issues... Takes many, many months of an unplayable game for them to actually try and do something about it.

Oh and just in case you decide to ban my account again for a couple of days because I'm not singing praise to your milkcow, don't bother, just delete it then because I won't be returning anyway.

To be honest I excepted issues for us console guys (as with previous new game+ I found enemy damage scale in new game+ was abit off, wolves and dog packs do to much damage compared to bigger enemies) Still not fixed the "most wanted quest" aswell.

So what I had done was kept afew saves aside form the normal play through (patch version 1.08 ) loaded that save up after HOS install, had Gerald at level 38 when I started HOS and the experience was great. I did not bother to take on HOS in a new game+ because of the various issues many have reported.

So my suggestion it if you still have a new game+ save from patch 1.08 is just to keep it on the back burner for now and don't overwrite with a new game+ save of patch 1.10 version yet.

Top Bottom