[is intended?] Living Armor + Resilence -> reset (lose armor) on new round

+
Armor is new feature and is it intended that after moving to another round through Resilence, all armor is lost? There is no tooltip that says it does...
Post automatically merged:

also, Olgierd + Resilence...
I just played Resilence on boosted Olgierd. But ofc I lost to some generic deck 76 v 74 on 2nd round so couldn't see if moving to another round CAN outperform his skill and change his power, or he's more powerful and doesn't change anyways.
I doubt I'll be able to play 5-6 card combo for a second time... But if it worked, it would be very cool.

Last edited:
:cry:so the tooltip is wrong and his power changes after all

I did it. He changes back to base power(7)
Hmm, just to clarify, he was not locked when you moved to another round while having Resilence, right?

While we're at it, what happenes when Morkvarg hits boosted, unlocked Olgierd?

Last edited:
So, to conclude:
armor is an effect (like bleed, vitality) not status (like charge cnt, resilence, shield, doomed, immunity, poison), therefore it does not carry over to another round when Resilence is applied.

But Olgierd's skill description is missleading, as his power actually changes without him being "destroyed", when Resilence is applied, and he's reverted to his base power, despite of skill mechanics, on the other round.

Payus

Forum regular
Yep...

Idk what would happen because I haven't tried(Mork vs boosted, unlocked Olgierd) but if I was a betting man, I'd bet my house that Mork would damage him up to 6 str.

Attachments

• 2019-10-19_1801_3.jpg
    2019-10-19_1801_3.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 78
  • 2019-10-19_1803_1.jpg
    2019-10-19_1803_1.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom