Is it advisable to skip patch 1.22 for now?

+
Is it advisable to skip patch 1.22 for now?

See there are some major game breaking issues, I have not updated yet (I have turned off the wifi, cause it keeps trying to auto update) and wait for the new or an ammemded version? I'm still running on the patch that was released pre B&W.

Well the music and sound fx issues were present in patch version 1.20. (Music cutting in and out/stopping/skipping delayed sound fx from monsters after they died etc) so I dunno if it's got worse or is the same lol. I currently have the bug from patch 1.20 were the borders set during "nite of the long fangs" is still present even after completing the main story for B&W, so effectively I can't explore the map cause it keeps telling me "you need to return and stop Dettelaf" .......I see the patch note say it's fixed with 1.22 but now I'm worried to patch lol. Don't wanna make things worse.....but at the same time I can't progress either......

if you also care for your immersion avoid 1.20 and 1.22 like plague...

Roach lose mane(only if you use saddle like undvik or the one from toussaint) and tail for no apparent reason.

a lot of problem with music and sound effect for exemple kaer morhen is almost dead silent or the wrong music play during some cutscene or no music at all.

some settlement still impossible to finish same for some treasure hunting quest.(these bug are in the game since the release)

and a lot more !!! i am tired being cdpr free beta tester never complain before but enough is enough ! always have to wait the next patch after more than a year...

sorry again for my english but i know only this forum is read.

Last edited:
if you also care for your immersion avoid 1.20 and 1.22 like plague...

Roach lose mane(only if you use saddle like undvik or the one from toussaint) and tail for no apparent reason.

a lot of problem with music and sound effect for exemple kaer morhen is almost dead silent or the the wrong music play during some cutscene or no music at all.

some settlement still impossible to finish same for some treasure hunting quest.(these bug are in the game since the release)

and more !!! i am tired being cdpr free beta tester never complain before but enough is enough ! always have to wait the next patch after more than a year...

sorry again for my english but i know only this forum is read.
this

Top Bottom