Is it just me, or is Yen... [Spoilers}

+
And the point of cherry picking and dissecting specific instances from a character's past is? To look at a character like that is a disservice to the character and the people behind it.

Book fans do that to make Triss look bad and to show that Yen is the one who truly loves Geralt
its quite silly

Yes,she grew,but that doesn't mean that her past actions(or rather inactions) never happened

Yeah so when you're a kid and you used to piss and shit yourself, and now you're all grown up and your mother keeps bringing that up to tell you what a useless piece of turd you are. Would you be pissed?

Yeah so when you're a kid and you used to piss and shit yourself, and now you're all grown up and your mother keeps bringing that up to tell you what a useless piece of turd you are. Would you be pissed?

It's important to remember your mistakes,it helps you to avoid making them again.Triss understood that and it helped her to grow up.

Also,Triss was not a child,when she made her mistakes,she was a grown woman

Book fans do that to make Triss look bad and to show that Yen is the one who truly loves Geralt

If you read my post on the previous page, where I explain my thoughts on that event in Rivia, you will see that I'm not trying to make Triss look bad. I would say that on the contrary, it is Triss fans who are trying to ignore Yennefer's actions in the books to elevate game-Triss. And I have no doubt that Triss, both book and game, loves Geralt. But, Geralt on the other hand, if only judging by the books, does not love Triss, he actually regrets their affair.

If you read my post on the previous page, where I explain my thoughts on that event in Rivia, you will see that I'm not trying to make Triss look bad. I would say that on the contrary, it is Triss fans who are trying to ignore Yennefer's actions in the books to elevate game-Triss. And I have no doubt that Triss, both book and game, loves Geralt. But, Geralt on the other hand, if only judging by the books, does not love Triss, he actually regrets their affair.

I know its clear from what I have heard that Book Geralt doesn't love Triss
Thankfully "my" Geralt does

[Radovid mode] Damn redhead witch charmed the whole damn forum! Burn the witch! [/Radovid mode]

Hehe, it does seem like everybody love Triss. But, it seems that these people are mostly only-game-fans, and they think Yennefer is a bitch. And, while I love Yen, she can come off as bitchy and cold, if you don't know her and her past. Which of course can be found in the books.

Just because Triss got a backbone does not excuse alot of her questionable actions imo.

Just because Yen loves Geral does not excuse a lot of her questionable actions.

Seriously, stop with the morally simplistic crap. No one is saying Triss is perfect. Perfect characters are boring as all hell. She made mistakes. She apologised. She moved on. That's how you build a good character. That's how Yen was built between the short stories and books. To hold that against one and not the other smacks of personal bias.

Seriously, stop with the morally simplistic crap. No one is saying Triss is perfect. Perfect characters are boring as all hell. She made mistakes. She apologised. She moved on. That's how you build a good character. That's how Yen was built between the short stories and books. To hold that against one and not the other smacks of personal bias.
I never once claimed Yen was perfect or she has made no mistakes.

Well, Yen not for a weak willed people, she has spikes and character. But hey, someone like puppy-like women like Triss. I'm joking but just a little.

Actually,she never apologised to Yen for taking advantage of Geralt's amnesia.

Actually,she never apologised to Yen for taking advantage of Geralt's amnesia.

We're still playing gotcha? She apologised to Geralt. And she never has the chance to interact with Yen on the screen. What's your point?

I never once claimed Yen was perfect or she has made no mistakes.

That was meant as a general statement not directed at you. Sorry if it wasn't clear.

We're still playing gotcha? She apologised to Geralt. And she never has the chance to interact with Yen on the screen. What's your point?

That was meant as a general statement not directed at you. Sorry if it wasn't clear.
If Triss and Yen had enough time to create that threesome plan, they had enough time to talk, chat up and talk about the romance.

She did it once? In a situation where she wasn't even sure her friend was alive?

You know, forget it. You don't like her, it's fine.

Yeah, offscreen. Kinda hard for us to base our discussion on something we have no knowledge of.

Well that storytelling technique is very common. A lot of stuff is insinuated in books, TV and movies, and leaves the audience to fill in the blanks. I see no problem with that in games.

And I agree with Kraidy. If they had time to come up with that threesome, they had time to discuss their feelings also.

Top Bottom