Is it just me, or would a game/dlc, where you play as Regis actually be an awesome thing?

+
Is it just me, or would a game/dlc, where you play as Regis actually be an awesome thing?

Im just saying, hes an amazing character, in all honesty it would be a shame to not see more of him. I just feel like it would make a good game or dlc type thing.

I'd be more than satisfied with a DLC where you play Ciri as the main character but I highly doubt that's ever gonna happen

Last edited:
Actually that would be really cool as well... Its too bad that none of this is going to happen... real shame.

Naah, would be way too op. Once you get to fight, Regis smells blood, he changes into his vampire form and massacres a whole town.
I don't think having a main protagonist who has no limits would be fun to play. :yawn:

That doesn't mean I don't like him. He's a very interesting character :)

I know what you mean, i did think about that.... i just thought that since he is still regenerating and there by weaker, there could be some challenge for him you know? It wouldnt be very lore friendly but it could work xD My main interest would be because higher vampires are just plain awesome intricate beings, it would be cool to see the "witcher world" from the perspective of someone like that. :) But yeah, you have a good point.

Aaaw we are all hoping and dreaming of another Witcher 3 DLC..... :)
With more Regis.... and some great romance scenes..... that would be awesome.

Im just saying, hes an amazing character, in all honesty it would be a shame to not see more of him. I just feel like it would make a good game or dlc type thing.

I'd be more than satisfied with a DLC where you play Ciri as the main character but I highly doubt that's ever gonna happen

Yennefer also can be made the main character. So can Dandelion or Roach. :rolleyes:
But as an actual fact there is no character which attracts as much interest as Geralt.

Thats true, and since it is as game called "The Witcher", it only makes sense that you play as a witcher :) But it would be nice to play as other interesthing characters if theres any actual gameplay value to them.

Top Bottom