Is it possible to delete my account and remove my email data from this site?

+

Guest 4545521

After the hacking incident a few days ago, I don't feel comfortable with personal information like my address being stored here.

In this day and age, the first thing anyone should do before even participating on a site is read their Privacy Policy.

Section 12.2 and 12.3 answers OP question in detail.

12.2. You have the following additional rights:
a. You have the right to access data held about you;
b. You may ask us to rectify/correct your personal data, if appropriate.
c. You may contact us to request that we delete your personal data from our system;
d. You may ask us to restrict the processing of your data;
e. You have the right to transfer your data to another entity;
f. You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at privacy@cdprojektred.com or by using dedicated tools (like “Unsubscribe” button in our newsletters).

12.3. In case of any concerns or questions about your privacy, please do contact us. You can reach us at: privacy@cdprojektred.com or contact our Data Protection Officer at dpo@cdprojektred.com. If, however, you feel we have not satisfactorily dealt with your concern, you can report it to your local data protection authority or the Polish regulator – the President of the Polish Office of Data Protection – Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych in Poland.

Guest 4545521

How long does it take for the account deletion process? I emailed privacy@cdprojektred.com yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet, I want to be sure I correctly started the process.

Top Bottom