Is it possible to find all 778 shards on the game

+
I just gave myself a task that may very well take the next 5 months to do lol but going to be fun anyway...I was just wondering is it possible to get them all or are some of them hidden way to well that its going to be a pain to find

Except if you are able to have a character with the 3 different lifepaths at the same time, there are shards that you won't be able to acquire anyway :)
lol if i have to I'll find a way to Glitch into the place to get it ...unless CD PROJEKT RED gives us a +newgame in 2023 lol

lol if i have to I'll find a way to Glitch into the place to get it ...unless CD PROJEKT RED gives us a +newgame in 2023 lol
It's not matter of locked access, shards simply don't spawn ;)
Like the guy who threat Padre in Street Kid intro, you can find his corpse later in Act 2 (with the legendary fixer inner torso and a shard). In the other lifepaths, there is simply nothing here.

I have collected a little less than half of them so far, it is a great way to explore every nook and cranny of Night City. My favorite ones are on dead NPC where they died in funny or interesting ways. Almost always by their own fault. I have said before that a good mod would be where you are given jobs to find theses and an incomplete description of about where they are would be given to you to get you in the ball park. Some are freaking ridiculously hard to find even when you are told "about" where they are (from help guides).

It is possible Now or Not?
1660635404274.png

I recently read online that you find alot of copies as your playing the game so if i do get em cool if not I'll get dam near every one i can find
Yep, all the shards about literature, world, story,... are in multiple copies around the city. Those related to lifepaths and "easily missable" are mostly archived conversations.
Two example of "missable shards" :
- The shard in Saburo's AV next to the katana (Satori) on the roof of the Konpeki during the heist > Saburo's Diary (117-121/77)
- The shard in one of the two guys running to the cloaked AV during Dream On. As soon as you reach the Maelstrom hideout, they run pretty fast to reach the AV and escape, so it's easy to miss this one > PROJECT CONDIN SUSPENDED

Last edited:
I recently read online that you find alot of copies as your playing the game so if i do get em cool if not I'll get dam near every one i can find
Noticed that too. In addition to the shards, can also try to find and access all the PCs and laptops as there're a bunch of them shattered around with interesting reading material.

Top Bottom