Jobs Support Register

Is it possible to make Thronebreaker on Steam count towards Gwent progression?

+
After finishing Thronebreaker, I was actually interested in coming back to Gwent. I found out about the progression system, that we get a good amount of goodies from playing through Thronebreaker. But that the Steam version apparently doesn't count?
Is it possible/planned to make Thronebreaker on Steam compatible?
If not for the Steam release, I wouldn't have known that the Witcher Tales were even a thing.

The Steam release is not connected to Gwent because it lacks the integration with GOG Galaxy and this might actually be against the ToU of Steam, in the first place. I don't see this integration happening, not until Gwent is released on Steam (circumventing the aforementioned restrictions), which could take a while.

The only solution I could see CDPR offering is gifting a copy of Thronebreaker on GOG for those who bought the game on Steam.

It took me 33 hours to complete Thronebreaker. Getting a copy on GOG wouldn't be a solution for us people without that kind of time.
This is just sad. I wish I would've known about this restriction beforehand.

Have the same issue. I have 58 hours of playing (hard mode) on steam version of the game. And for now I have not match inspiration for the second shot. Now i wish to play Gwent Online with all those features of Thronebreaker user. May be there is some new solutions of integration since Nov 18, 2018?

It took me 33 hours to complete Thronebreaker. Getting a copy on GOG wouldn't be a solution for us people without that kind of time.
Have the same issue. I have 58 hours of playing (hard mode) on steam version of the game. And for now I have not match inspiration for the second shot.
Number of hours shouldn't probably matter as long as there will be possibility to use the old game saves.

I bought this game with the discount on Steam. Maybe, I will buy it the second time on GOG. Think, the CDPR is great company with wary soulful games.

Just ask support if they unlock the cards, wasn't there a code with the steam purchase?

The same happens to me. I felt a bit scammed ... because also known gwent online thanks for TB. Up for consolation, they say that they give me the Witcher 1 ... What is just what I give away when I link my facebook with GoG ... Hello? a little absurd the launch in steam ... [Nope.]

Last edited by a moderator: