Is it possible to play as a female witcher?

+
Is it possible to play as a female witcher?

Is there a mod available that will allow my to play the game as female?Being a female gamer, I would rather play the main character this way.

Liwra

Forum veteran
http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=26098.0a little expanded 'play as triss' mod... ;)

PetraSilie said:
oups, I didn't expect that this thread gets necrophaged after almost one year :whistle:
The same areas of discussion occur again and again and again. Usually somebody starts a new topic for something that's been discussed before, and the moderators combine it with the old topic. This time, somebody found and combined with the old topic, and you complain. No pleasing some people*. :teeth:I'm glad to see this topic resurrected, though, because Flash's mod that allows the player to play as ANYbody -- any model in the game, including the monsters -- is a great one and one that I think a lot of players don't know anything about. A lot of players don't read the threads in the Djinni section, since they're not interested in modding with Djinni, but that's also where mods are announced. Maybe we could have a stickied mod-announce thread or a subforum or something in the General Discussion section, so that those things don't get lost? Flash recently made a mod that lets the player change difficulty mid-game, and it's received almost no notice, yet people have been clamoring for something like that.*I'm teasing.

Top Bottom