Is it possible to refund accidentally bought kegs?

+
Hi, I accidently bought 300+ base set card kegs with ores, i got a full collection, (my kid was missing around with account). Is there a way to convert the card kegs back to ore?

thanks in advance

Wanted to purchase kegs from crimson curse but accidentally purchased base kegs. Is there any way to exchange these.

Hi. I spent 12k ores on a base set instead of cc. Is it possible to change the base set to cc? cheers.

Wanted to purchase kegs from crimson curse but accidentally purchased base kegs. Is there any way to exchange these.

I did the same thing.. I recon I just have to make alot of ore the next days and buy crimson kegs.

How long will crimson kegs be available anyways? And will they (crimson cards) become part of the normal kegs (instead) eventually?

How long will crimson kegs be available anyways? And will they (crimson cards) become part of the normal kegs (instead) eventually?

The CC kegs will probably remain indefinitely or maybe until card rotation starts happening, if that's even going to happen at all.

I do hope they make an exception for it this time because I bought classic kegs instead of CC kegs too. In my defense the kegs weren't released until about half an hour after the expansion got released and I went to the shop right as my game finished updating.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I was one of the first to have this issue and send a support ticket to CDPR. Today i got the response, saying they couldnt do anything.

Luckily i only spent half of my ore on the accidental purchase, with the other half already managed to obtain pretty much all cards, but i see this problem has been more common around here, so i come with a suggestion:

CDPR PLEASE, add a 'confirm transaction' button when buying kegs with ore.
The way it is now, you select an amount, click one button and it's done.

If it showed like a message asking "are you sure want to buy X amount of Y type of Kegs?" before we confirm the transaction, i and probably most others wouldnt have done this mistake.
Maybe even apply this confirmation only when buying more than one keg, so as to not cause much hassle to single keg purchases.

CDPR PLEASE, add a 'confirm transaction' button when buying kegs with ore.
The way it is now, you select an amount, click one button and it's done.

If it showed like a message asking "are you sure want to buy X amount of Y type of Kegs?" before we confirm the transaction, i and probably most others wouldnt have done this mistake.
Maybe even apply this confirmation only when buying more than one keg, so as to not cause much hassle to single keg purchases.

Ooh no, please don't.

It was tedious enough to change from x to square.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Ooh no, please don't.

It was tedious enough to change from x to square.

You're talking about consoles right? Im not really sure how it works there.

But in the PC you select an amount and just click 'purchase with ore', its not tedious since its all a single purchase, and that's why i added that if only buying 1 keg, this wouldnt even be necessary, to not frustrate players with additional steps.

But in the PC you select an amount and just click 'purchase with ore', its not tedious since its all a single purchase, and that's why i added that if only buying 1 keg, this wouldnt even be necessary, to not frustrate players with additional steps.
Or just make none of the kegs being picked when you enter the screen. Right now base set kegs are picked as default. Implementing both those changes would be best.

Yeah. I don't know about PC, but on consoles they actually changed it. Before it was just basically a single click (same button). Now there is "another button confirm" to actually buy. It's not what you describe, but a middle thing.

I think they must have changed it on PC too?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yeah. I don't know about PC, but on consoles they actually changed it. Before it was just basically a single click (same button). Now there is "another button confirm" to actually buy. It's not what you describe, but a middle thing.

I think they must have changed it on PC too?

With this update, the buying kegs menus remained the same, no change.

You have the type of kegs on the left, if you want to buy with ore or real money down, and on the right, if you select with ore, you have a number with two arrows to select quantity, and one button that once you click it, it immediately purchases that amount.

With this update, the buying kegs menus remained the same, no change.

You have the type of kegs on the left, if you want to buy with ore or real money down, and on the right, if you select with ore, you have a number with two arrows to select quantity, and one button that once you click it, it immediately purchases that amount.

I see, that button was changed on the PS4, so it's no longer the same "confirm" button as elsewhere in the game. And on the PS4, you have to "scroll" to the amount you want before pressing the confirm button.

I bought 88 kegs by mistake. I tried to lower the keg number by pressing Backspace but it bought them instead. I might have hit Enter key but I'm pretty sure I've hit the Backspace.

I bought 88 kegs by mistake. I tried to lower the keg number by pressing Backspace but it bought them instead. I might have hit Enter key but I'm pretty sure I've hit the Backspace.
I think i you write to support and don't open them they will be able to help

Top Bottom