Is it possible to remove just the water POI markers?

+
Is it possible to remove just the water POI markers?

I'm exploring Skellige and turning on the POI marker is the easiest way for me to check which islands I still need to go to, and map a route that minimises the sailing time. But I really don't care about all the ones in the water. All they do is make panning across the map really, really jerky. So is there any way of just having land markers on?

The POI's over water are all Smugglers Cache's (59 of them). You can safely filter them on the map.

btw, some of them have pretty good loot...

On the subject, to you recollection, were there any formulae in there? I desperately wanted to avoid sailing an enormous circuit in my slow boat, but I might have to man up if there's some oil formulae I can get.

The POI's over water are all Smugglers Cache's (59 of them). You can safely filter them on the map.

btw, some of them have pretty good loot...

Cheers.. but swimming and sailing are dull and I have no problem getting rich off the land loot! If I get really bored I might try them but generally I only bother if I'm being forced to sail somewhere and happen upon one. I'll filter as you suggest!

On the subject, to you recollection, were there any formulae in there? I desperately wanted to avoid sailing an enormous circuit in my slow boat, but I might have to man up if there's some oil formulae I can get.

I believe so, but I think only crafting for standard armors or boots, etc. Which is likely a randomized list. No potions, oils, etc.

And dude, if you think sailing around in a slow boat listening to W3 music is something to avoid, you're doing life wrong. :)

---------- Updated at 11:52 PM ----------

Cheers.. but swimming and sailing are dull and I have no problem getting rich off the land loot! If I get really bored I might try them but generally I only bother if I'm being forced to sail somewhere and happen upon one. I'll filter as you suggest!

That's cool. Though I did want to ask you, when you mentioned it made panning the map jerky, is it because you using the mod where your map zoom is increased? I've noticed (on youtube vids) that when people zoom out with that mod and all the white icons get clumped together, it seems like it's stuttering or slowed.

I
That's cool. Though I did want to ask you, when you mentioned it made panning the map jerky, is it because you using the mod where your map zoom is increased? I've noticed (on youtube vids) that when people zoom out with that mod and all the white icons get clumped together, it seems like it's stuttering or slowed.

Nope, I don't have any HUD mods installed. I do zoom out using the basic zoom, but they're still quite well spread out.

On your other comment - I do love the OST but it gets pretty repetitive after four hundred hours. I've actually turned it right down now and discovered you can hear Roach heavy breathing.

Top Bottom