Is it Possible to Remove the Arasaka Troll Plushy From V's Couch?

+

Guest 4616434

So after more than a year of not signing up for the GOG rewards... I finally caved after getting tired of/annoyed with having to click the continue without registering button on the extra window that would pop up after loading Cyberpunk through Steam.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to delete the stuffed animal that is a 'reward' for doing so from my game as it is annoyingly out of place sitting on the couch in V's Little China flat for my current character.

With that... if anyone has any ideas on how to get rid of it... it would be greatly appreciated on my end if you'd share such.

Thanks in advance,
L

Admittingly, I can't be bother with those pushies really, so I never really tried nor looked into, but maybe you can enable/disable them in the "Additional content" section. Not sure though if that would work or if it may also disable the other stuff from those rewards things.
But that would probably be the only way if it works.

So after more than a year of not signing up for the GOG rewards... I finally caved after getting tired of/annoyed with having to click the continue without registering button on the extra window that would pop up after loading Cyberpunk through Steam.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to delete the stuffed animal that is a 'reward' for doing so from my game as it is annoyingly out of place sitting on the couch in V's Little China flat for my current character.

With that... if anyone has any ideas on how to get rid of it... it would be greatly appreciated on my end if you'd share such.

Thanks in advance,
L
You can skip the extra window popup if you type in this launch option in settings of the Steam window.

--launcher-skip

Guest 4616434

@Spectral_Warrior Thanks for the hypothesis, but unfortunately there doesn't seem like there is anything within the aforementioned additional content section of the Main Menu nor the Additional Content tab under the settings as far as disabling/deleting the GOG 'rewards' / Shupe the Troll Plushie.
Post automatically merged:

@Bartinga2077 I just stopped using Steam as my launcher for the time being in as a part of my trying to get rid of the kiddie toy from my game.

Doesn't seem to be making a difference so far so I'll probably go back to using it again at some point. If I do... where exactly within the Steam settings do you type that in as I don't remember seeing anywhere that allows for that sort of thing to be typed in?

Regardless... if anyone else has any ideas as to how to get rid of Shupe from the couch in V's apartment please feel free to share them, and thanks again in advance as I'm getting pretty annoyed/frustrated that there doesn't seem to be a straight forward solution other than what I'm currently doing (which is using AMM to hide it within a pillow that's way too big for the couch).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just stopped using Steam as my launcher for the time being in as a part of my trying to get rid of the kiddie toy from my game.

Doesn't seem to be making a difference so far so I'll probably go back to using it again at some point. If I do... where exactly within the Steam settings do you type that in as I don't remember seeing anywhere that allows for that sort of thing to be typed in?
You can enter it in Properties of the game in Steam. Same place as where you go to verify the game files.

It doesn't do anything in-game. I mentioned it because you said you were annoyed by the starter pop-up window.

Top Bottom