Is it possible to through back rotting cow back?

+
Is it possible to through back rotting cow back?

Is it possible to through back rotting cow back? If so, other than decoy are there are any other cards? Rotting cow is making a lot of chaos.

Well there are many ways to deal with Rotting Cow and throwing is just one of them:

So far only Decoy throws it back.
Skellige has option to kill Rotting Cow. (Holger Blackhand, Brokvar Archers etc)
Northern Realms can turn units to gold to avoid it.
Monsters have several units which can simply consume Rotting Cow.
Epidemic can take it down since it is a 1 strength unit.
You could also choose to lock the Rotten Cow which will prevent it from finishing the job.
Play Pavetta for double epidemic effect.
Vilgefortz can burn it for advantage.
Suboptimally you could choose to use Tremors, Yennefer Chironex, Alzur's Thunder or Lacerate.

Perhaps it is not exactly throwing back but cards like Udalryk(by chance) and Caretaker(guaranteed) can play Rot Tosser from graveyard against Nilfgaard.

Last edited:
Not sure about the hysteria about this card. I run it and mostly monster decks absorb it, SK hit it with their many wounding options and Nilf usually drop one of their units which damage the other side. I am sure there's more counters too. Yet Yen has been bitch slapping all over the place, sometimes even for two rounds.

Sorry, I should point out that your post wasn't hysteric, but more constructive and asking the community for feedback on a new card, but there has been a lot of fuss on the forums in general about this card.

idomyownstunts;n7753090 said:
but there has been a lot of fuss on the forums in general about this card.

Yeah it's weird. Some people don't want to be gifted with a rotten cow. No palate for a true delicacy.

It's definitely one of the most annoying cards when playing against Milfgaard, but it's not that simple to make it really shine in many situations. Plus, there are a few ways to work around it, as others have said.

Top Bottom