Is it to late get refunds ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a physical copy online but can't refund now from seller , is cdpr still offering refunds , I'm just not sure what to do .
Thx

CDPR does not offer refunds for physical copies beyond what the seller does, within the EU at least you are quite likely going to be able to get a refund, in other places check your consumer protection laws.

CDPR does not offer refunds for physical copies beyond what the seller does, within the EU at least you are quite likely going to be able to get a refund, in other places check your consumer protection laws.

Not actually true.

They used to.

As for the original post, yes, it is too late. That original refund offer for anyone ended on December 21st. At this point it's going to be a lot more complicated if even possible.

I ordered a physical copy online but can't refund now from seller , is cdpr still offering refunds , I'm just not sure what to do .
Thx

I don't want to be mean, but you already knew how good or bad game is, so why you bought it? You know if you buy any game on Steam and refund it, developer/publisher have to pay fee to Valve anyway? So they are 30% in the red numbers (depends how good sales are) just because you refunded your game even if you already knew it's going to be bad.

Not sure about physical discs, but it can be similar. Buying game even if you're aware of state of the game is weird. First wave was able to refund the game, because no one knew what to expect - that's fine.

EDIT: I just checked your profile and Dec 29, 2020, you replied to your own thread "DLC THOUGHTS ? (( SPOILERS INCLUDED ))" about how you finished your game with The Star ending. Same day you replied to other thread how you "love game"... I smell some dirty tactic here.

Last edited:
Not actually true.

They used to.

As for the original post, yes, it is too late. That original refund offer for anyone ended on December 21st. At this point it's going to be a lot more complicated if even possible.

It is true, CDPR was never in a position to offer refunds on any channel other than GOG in the first place, that was what caused the whole spat with Sony, CDPR does not publish the game, it didn't worked with anyone on refund before making the statement.

The only thing they said is that if you contact them they'll try to help you, and other than Gamestop I don't think they managed to get any physical retailer to actually accept returns of opened boxes other than the likes of Amazon to which you can return a shredded disk and they'll still accept it.

I just don't know what to do , it's just fact you need online to play it basically , on disc unplayable , most games need patching but still disc version playable , this game unplayable just from disc .

I just don't know what to do , it's just fact you need online to play it basically , on disc unplayable , most games need patching but still disc version playable , this game unplayable just from disc .
What do you mean? I'm not sure I follow, Owning both XBOX and PS4 in the past I though the games install on HDD regardless of whether you are on PC on consoles?

Last edited:
It is true, CDPR was never in a position to offer refunds on any channel other than GOG in the first place, that was what caused the whole spat with Sony, CDPR does not publish the game, it didn't worked with anyone on refund before making the statement.

The only thing they said is that if you contact them they'll try to help you, and other than Gamestop I don't think they managed to get any physical retailer to actually accept returns of opened boxes other than the likes of Amazon to which you can return a shredded disk and they'll still accept it.

I never said they were forcing anyone to accept refunds. They were/are (since I doubt they processed all requests already) refunding out of their own money. That ended though.

Yet, this is completely irrelevant at this point because!

EDIT: I just checked your profile and Dec 29, 2020, you replied to your own thread "DLC THOUGHTS ? (( SPOILERS INCLUDED ))" about how you finished your game with The Star ending. Same day you replied to other thread how you "love game"... I smell some dirty tactic here.

Nice catch.

You FINISHED the game. By your own admission, you finished the game!! It certainly wasn't unplayable when you got that star ending in that post of yours from December 29th. I checked.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here but it definitely doesn't look like a legit refund request. If you finished the game, you definitely aren't entitled to a refund no matter what. This is buyer's remorse, a month after the fact.

This is a lesson for you. I know this is very hard to hear but move on, maybe will be worth it someday.

Moderator: One post deleted, and thread closed. Public ridicule is not welcome, regardless of the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom