Is Master mirror worth having in deck?

+
I have a SK reckless flurry deck and I currently have master mirror in it. I have yet to really see the value in it. Just wondering what other opinions were.

Master Mirror is a build around card. So you want a deck suited for it. It works best in a deck that is Top heavy with a bunch of cheap bronzes so you can try and get them on the left side of your hand. With SK, I prefer the discard leader because it helps line up the cards you want to play and the cards you want to transform better.

Last edited:
I kinda noticed with MM it tends to give you the same cards. I got Ciri the last 4 games I've played.

I've had the most success with it in a Monster deck since it usually gives you high point value cards and it's easy to put a bunch of cheap bronzes in the deck. The legendary MO cards usually don't require as much synergy as some of the other factions.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Well, it depends on how much you want to rely on Master Mirror - if you put most of the amazing golds SK has on your deck, then play MM, you aint getting those and will probably get one that might provide even less value than a 4p bronze.

i did check all factions legendaries cardpool individually, solely for this card, and i did use a SK MM deck, but that is just because its my favourite faction.
The best factions for it are probably NR or MO, where you will get great value almost guaranteed, without requiring synergy from your deck.

I played it a bit and he usually delievered, most of the times i got the new rapture guy. It works well in skellige, as i used a small discard package aswell and sometimes you draw your skalds but no discard synergy cards, other times you end up with dead skirmisher in your hand.

I'd like to try it in a SY Collusion deck but how do you keep it alive against NG Vincent? Seems pretty devastating to have it instantly removed when you build your entire deck around it.

I'd like to try it in a SY Collusion deck but how do you keep it alive against NG Vincent? Seems pretty devastating to have it instantly removed when you build your entire deck around it.
Building any deck around one card is problematic — and in my view should be.

Ive been using master mirror sometimes in Arena mode and there it shines the most I think. Because more often than not, arena decks really contain some awkward cards. With master mirror you can really make those Arena runs more exciting.

As a card in a standard deck I find it really awkward to play with though. Maybe you could do something with a bronze heavy budget list, to spruce up your deck as a new player?

Top Bottom