Is music supposed to be like this in blood and wine?

+
Is music supposed to be like this in blood and wine?

I'm finding large stretches of time between music tracks repeating. I find myself walking around in silence most of the time. This is on ps4 but I'm seeing it on pc on stream also. Is it supposed to be that way? It's as if the sound cues are off or stop loading.

I can confirm same thing happening on pc, and yes it's kinda wierd. I love the music and sometimes I miss it when the silence occurs.

I have also had speech audio cut out. Happened at the first meeting with the crones of crookback bog. Geralt was audible, but had to rely on subtitles when the crones spoke. I'm thinking it was a issue with the update ( I'm on ps4).

I have no problems with the music not starting, my problem is that sometimes after fast-travel the game will be a bit slow until the music-track loads. That can take up to 10 seconds and if Im allready trying to talk to a merchant it will lag for a bit. (PS4)

Examples are the song that plays in the town by the palace in Toussaint will play once they won't start back up for another 5 minutes. Same thing in the wild areas. Also "cave" music will linger and follow me when I know the music should have changed. B+W has has some awful bugs so far, but this one rips me right or of the game.

Yeah I get silence on Xbox too. Haven't had any speech or sound effects go out though, just music.

To be honest it could be kind of a cool effect if the music had gaps of silence on a que. Not up to 5 minutes though, that's a little awkward. That tells me right away this is a bug.

Anyone encountering this, please, report it to RED Support through their form. Thanks. It would be ideal is players from all platforms could provide them with information, so they'll be aware the issue is affecting different sytems.

Music issues are common with the newest patch. Toussaint is the only region of the game which plays music "almost" alright. Other areas of the game are totally messed up. Hope they will fix it.

I'm happy i'm not the only one with this music problem (tho i have it since the 1.12).
It's really immersion breaking, when you have to wait 1 minute for that beautiful music to start, and then it's stop for at least 1 minute.
It's sad because Toussaint's musics and especiallyBeauclair's musics are awesome !
I hope CDP will finally correct the music issue in the game. I don't care if my loading time are longer than 40 seconds, if only the game itself isn't bug.

Top Bottom