Is skelliges most wanted glitched?

+
Is skelliges most wanted glitched?

Follow necker trail to a foot in a cave i assume im supposed to examine but it wont let me....anyone else had this?

Hey, I did this Quest yesterday, but I can't remember, if I actually had to examine the "Foot", but there're other things such as Paintings and a Dead Body in this Room. Did you try to examine them?
You're supposed to leave this place (there's a Door in the same Room) after looking at a certain Painting.
I think it was the first Picture to the right.
To trigger a Cutscene you've got to visit your next Destination in the night.

I've got a different "Problem".
When examining the Cart you're dodging something and it's obviously a Rock, an invisible Rock. lol
It's really just trivial, but why not report it?

Hey, I did this Quest yesterday, but I can't remember, if I actually had to examine the "Foot", but there're other things such as Paintings and a Dead Body in this Room. Did you try to examine them?
You're supposed to leave this place (there's a Door in the same Room) after looking at a certain Painting.
I think it was the first Picture to the right.
To trigger a Cutscene you've got to visit your next Destination in the night.

I've got a different "Problem".
When examining the Cart you're dodging something and it's obviously a Rock, an invisible Rock. lol
It's really just trivial, but why not report it?

I'm not sure if this was present before Patch 1.07 but I decided to do this quest today and was unable to complete it as the final boss kill wouldn't register. It's health bar has been fully depleted and I can no longer register hits on it but it remains shaking and the quest will not move on.
Reset from a save a few times and was the sane every time. I just gave up.

Mh, I'm a bit concerned regarding Patch 1.07 since it looks like most of the Fixes are Pseudo-Fixes again (you should take the Changelogs with a Grain of Salt) and other Bugs occure, too.
So, I tried to get an Overview of the current Patch this morning and that's what I got: Vernon Roche (can't talk Bug), Claywitch Merch, Skellige's Most Wanted, weird Weight calculations and the FPS on PS4 are still Bugged.
Sadly it's been like that since the very first Patch.
@Rippenharra: But I'm not sure if there has been an issue like that with Skellige's Most Wanted before 1.07, sorry.

Greetings.

Top Bottom