Is that how you see Muslims, CDPR !?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

As amazing as the trailer was, I was disappointed at the Cab scene.

A sign with "Don't Forget" (a reference to 9/11), above a man with a beard and Turban, apparently smuggling some 'terrorists' -probably- and tens of guns, and looking so excited about it !?

This is totally inappropriate.

In-game characters do not necessarily represent CDPR's own views, just like the presence of witch hunts in The Witcher 3 does not imply they are actually supporting them.

Alternate timeline. Dystopia. Never forget probably relates to the Arasaka nuke that destroyed the city. Study before you ignite flames.

Hi,

A sign with "Don't Forget" (a reference to 9/11), above a man with a beard and Turban, apparently smuggling some 'terrorists' -probably- and tens of guns, and looking so excited about it !?

I don't know if you're a troll or being serious, I'll just assume you're seriously ignorant (tho I'm 99.9% sure you're a troll)
Turbans are traditionally worn by SIKHS, who's traditional religion is SIKHISM. So the guy in the cab is in fact NOT a muslim.
That sticker saying never forget could just as well be a a reference to that song Never Forget by Take That.

There is no way we can take this seriously. I suggest the moderators close down this thread now.

Hi,

As "you people" try to tell others: Educate yourself... "Don't (or rather Never) Forget" in the Cyberpunk universe refers to the big mob wars of Night City that happened between 2009 and 2011. Yea, go figure, not everything in a FICTIONAL world has to do with your real world "sensibilities"... and yea, it probably was just bait, but after 5 years, I'm getting kinda tired of crap like this.

OK, so here's a thing:

We do not allow political/social issues discussions on the forums, especially in hostile/provocative tone. However, as this is connected to the game trailer - it's up to you if we continue.

Next post with hostile attitude/insults/provocations will make us close the thread and hand out infractions. So treat this as a last warning.

I'm a muslim and please STFU, you dont speak for me. its a muslim/indian with a turban driving a cab we have plenty of those in real life. stop trying to make everything about racism. please ban this troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom